Windows 10: Microsoft store apps closing

Discus and support Microsoft store apps closing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; A few months ago I couldn't open microsoft store apps. (mostly messanger and roblox) Most fixes didn't work. If theres a way that works most of the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Soloaaaaa, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Soloaaaaa Win User

Microsoft store apps closing

A few months ago I couldn't open microsoft store apps. (mostly messanger and roblox)

Most fixes didn't work. If theres a way that works most of the time please tell it to me.

:)

Soloaaaaa, Dec 14, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 14, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 14, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft store apps closing - Similar Threads - Microsoft store apps

2. microsoft store closing down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft store closing down: Hello the microsoft store shutsdown with in 45 seconds of opening it up. I have tried troubleshooting and repairing and resetting it and still nothing. i have no pending updates and i've tried everything except a complete reset of my computer. Any help would be great. Thank...
  3. Can't close microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't close microsoft store: I bought a new laptop with windows 11 and opened the windows store the store keeps loading and when i close it immediatly opens up again i can't go to my computers settings because then the store pops up again. Can anyone help?...
  4. Microsoft store's Apps close on while on sleeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store's Apps close on while on sleeping: Hi, new here, i have a matebook x pro 2021 i7-1165G7 with windows 11 Pro. While the pc is asleep all and only the apps that i downloaded from the microsoft store close or crash, idk any solutions? already try all the first google page solutions...
  5. Microsoft store's Apps close on while on sleeping

Microsoft store's Apps close on while on sleeping: Hi, new here, i have a matebook x pro 2021 i7-1165G7 with windows 11 Pro. While the pc is asleep all and only the apps that i downloaded from the microsoft store close or crash, idk any solutions? already try all the first google page solutions...
  6. Microsoft Store closing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store closing: Recently I cleared my appdata. And now when I try to open photos the error code shown and ask to open MS Store, but when I start to open store it opens and closes suddenly. What should I do?...
  7. Microsoft Store closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store closing: Recently I cleared my appdata. And now when I try to open photos the error code shown and ask to open MS Store, but when I start to open store it opens and closes suddenly. What should I do?...
  8. Microsoft Store closing

9. microsoft store apps closing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store apps closing: title things that didnt work: sfc /scannow dism resetting apps wsreset any other solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-closing/c558aeff-e00a-4aa9-a351-0b9f00950cc3"
  10. Microsoft App Store opens up and immediately closes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft App Store opens up and immediately closes.: I just installed the latest update of Windows 10. Now my Microsoft App Store opens and closes immediately. I saw this was a problem back in 2015. Is anyone else having this problem and is there a fix?...