Windows 10: Microsoft Store Apps crashing few seconds after they've been opened

Discus and support Microsoft Store Apps crashing few seconds after they've been opened in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Title says it all, I just wanted to try paint3d, sketch book and mixed reality and they all seem to crash after few seconds. Even the Microsoft Store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RoasterMen, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Microsoft Store Apps crashing few seconds after they've been opened

Title says it all, I just wanted to try paint3d, sketch book and mixed reality and they all seem to crash after few seconds.

Even the Microsoft Store crashes like this sometimes

:)

RoasterMen, Jun 11, 2018

2. Xbox app crashing seconds after opening

troubleshooter found nothing, xbox support couldnt help.

though it appears to be my friends list loading that crashes the app, i have a 2 second window between opening the app and it crashing and if i can in that window change it from showing friends to recent players the app doesnt crash

Dion Altoft, Jun 12, 2018
  3. APP STORE CRASH

Hi Robert,

Thanks posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that Windows store crashes. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components or applications gets corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    If the issue persists, Please follow the following steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
      • Click File > Run New Task
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
      • Type Powershell
      • Type the following in the Powershell prompt:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
      • Close the Powershell window
      • Reboot the computer and check if it helps.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store Apps crashing few seconds after they've been opened

1. Microsoft Store Apps crashing few seconds after they've been opened - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Apps

2. Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening: Im not sure what details to give other then when i open microsoft store it just closes after 5 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-crashing-5-seconds-after-opening/212b457e-0084-4536-a306-cba7e6f22b4b
  3. Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening: Im not sure what details to give other then when i open microsoft store it just closes after 5 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-crashing-5-seconds-after-opening/212b457e-0084-4536-a306-cba7e6f22b4b
  4. MS Store crashing in a few second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store crashing in a few second: before it happened, MS Store don't download and update my apps, It appeared error code 0x80248014, I try PowerShell with admin to fix it, after restart, MS Store crashed a lot of times, i also use wsreset.exe but it didn't fix it...
  5. Microsoft Store Application will crash after a few seconds opening the application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Application will crash after a few seconds opening the application: Hello there.I've used to download a game from the Microsoft Store called "Roblox". It works fine at first, but then the next day, it started to crash every few seconds after I open it. I believe it's caused by a Program "RunTime Broker", Ive seen some activities in Task...
  6. Microsoft Store Application will crash after a few seconds opening the application

Microsoft Store Application will crash after a few seconds opening the application: Hello there.I've used to download a game from the Microsoft Store called "Roblox". It works fine at first, but then the next day, it started to crash every few seconds after I open it. I believe it's caused by a Program "RunTime Broker", Ive seen some activities in Task...
  7. Microsoft Roblox crashing after a few seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Roblox crashing after a few seconds.: After trying to open roblox it just stays at the "ROBLOX" screen for a few second then closes itself. On processes I saw windows problem reporting with the Roblox process. There were no error codes until I opened file location and tried running the Windows10Universal and it...
  8. Microsoft Roblox crashing after a few seconds.

Microsoft Roblox crashing after a few seconds.: After trying to open roblox it just stays at the "ROBLOX" screen for a few second then closes itself. On processes I saw windows problem reporting with the Roblox process. There were no error codes until I opened file location and tried running the Windows10Universal and it...
  9. most apps crash a few seconds after opening them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    most apps crash a few seconds after opening them: most apps crash a few seconds after opening them including games or even windows programs like event viewer, this problem appeared out of nowhere a couple of weeks ago but disappeared a bit after i gave up trying to fix it when i accidently opened a game instead of opening...
  10. Photo app crashes after a few seconds after opening

Photo app crashes after a few seconds after opening: Hello, After installing and enjoying Windows 10 for a few weeks, I am having problems with the Photo app. I was able to open it up with no problems and it showed me all my pictures but I few days ago, I opened it up and it quit after a few seconds. I kept open it with the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store crashes when opened