Windows 10: Microsoft Store apps delete option grey out

Discus and support Microsoft Store apps delete option grey out in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been trying to delete this app from Microsoft store. The app and feature wouldn't allow me to delete it. I tried deleting it in powershell, but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EndFrost, Sep 3, 2021.

1. EndFrost Win User

Microsoft Store apps delete option grey out

I have been trying to delete this app from Microsoft store. The app and feature wouldn't allow me to delete it. I tried deleting it in powershell, but I couldn't find it with this command Get-AppxPackage Select Name, PackageFullName. The app isn't display there.

:)

EndFrost, Sep 3, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 3, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Sep 3, 2021
  4. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Sep 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store apps delete option grey out - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store apps

2. Install option unavailable/greyed out for every app in Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install option unavailable/greyed out for every app in Store: I was trying to fix my Xbox app from starting to a black screen and never loading, so I uninstalled the Xbox App and wanted to reinstall. The option is greyed out and never loads in, I have waited a long time, an hour+. It is like this for every app in the store. I have...
  3. Install option unavailable/greyed out for every app in Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install option unavailable/greyed out for every app in Store: I was trying to fix my Xbox app from starting to a black screen and never loading, so I uninstalled the Xbox App and wanted to reinstall. The option is greyed out and never loads in, I have waited a long time, an hour+. It is like this for every app in the store. I have...
  4. Install option unavailable/greyed out for every app in Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft Store app is Greyed out with exclamation Mark

Microsoft Store app is Greyed out with exclamation Mark: I tried so many diffrent troubleshooting methods, yet none worked, there was this other post over here in this community, where someone had the same problem, thier thread is now locked, So first of all, resetting the app does nothing, Trouble shooter says i need to login with...
  6. Microsoft store and settings greyed out.

Microsoft store and settings greyed out.: Ive tried powershell wreset nothings working. I cant go into settings ot the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-settings-greyed-out/09dd8d7c-12b2-4d58-a103-1f08c94816c7
  7. Microsoft Store Greyed out

Microsoft Store Greyed out: [ATTACH] Windows version: [ATTACH] Yes. I have looked at every way to 'fix' this issue. The discussion is either 4-5 years old, or all of the solutions aren't working. Run CMD, fix the registry; restart the computer; add another user which is just the dumbest thing I've...
  8. Microsoft store Greyed out with !

Microsoft store Greyed out with !: I'm not sure what happened I was using my computer normally I noticed some of the games I was playing were lagging so I reset my computer hoping that would fix the problem. It did not, in fact, it made it much worse now the Microsoft store is greyed out with a !. I have tried...
  9. Microsoft Store option for installing apps is greyed out under Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store option for installing apps is greyed out under Settings: Dear Microsoft Community, I am operating in administrator mode. On the developers page of windows update the Microsoft Store Option is not active and I cannot change the computer from Sideload apps. I don't believe I have the Developers Mode pack. Will having the PC in...
  10. On the developers page microsoft store apps option is grey

in Windows 10 Customization
    On the developers page microsoft store apps option is grey: Dear Microsoft Community, I am operating in administrator mode. On the developers page of windows update the Microsoft Store Option is not active and I cannot change the computer from Sideload apps. I don't believe I have the Developers Mode pack. Will having the PC in...