Windows 10: Microsoft Store Apps don't load, just flash and disappear.

Discus and support Microsoft Store Apps don't load, just flash and disappear. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Store Apps don't load, just flash and disappear.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SgtRock_950, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store Apps don't load, just flash and disappear.

Microsoft Store Apps don't load, just flash and disappear.

:)

SgtRock_950, Mar 8, 2021

2. App list flash then disappear

strange! When browse app list in the store, scroll down the list, some more app flash for half second then disappear. Pls help.

patrickngai, Mar 8, 2021
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store Apps don't load, just flash and disappear.

App disappeared from Microsoft store

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Which security software is installed in the computer?
    Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I would suggest you to clear the Store cache and check if the issue persists.

Press Windows key + R

Type wsreset.exe and press OK

Step 2: Disable the security software and check.

Important: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software,
    you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Also, I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check.
    Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store Apps don't load, just flash and disappear.

1. Microsoft Store Apps don't load, just flash and disappear. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Apps

2. Microsoft Store Apps don't download.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Apps don't download.: Hi, i have been trying to install apps from the microsoft store but the download just doesn't start. It keeps loading and loading and nothing happens. Another problem is that whenever i try to open the Xbox App, it just keeps loading and it won't launch. I've tried everything...
  3. Microsoft Store Apps don't download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Apps don't download.: Hi, i have been trying to install apps from the microsoft store but the download just doesn't start. It keeps loading and loading and nothing happens. Another problem is that whenever i try to open the Xbox App, it just keeps loading and it won't launch. I've tried everything...
  4. Microsoft Store Apps don't download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store App completely disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store App completely disappeared: Hi, I have a problem with Mic store app. It has disappeared from apps and features and the start menu link is unresponsive. I've tried multiple methods to reinstall inc. through command prompt but all that happens is I keep getting red error code. Is there any way to fix...
  6. Microsoft store and apps flash on screen and disappear without opening

Microsoft store and apps flash on screen and disappear without opening: I have tried all of the options i have found online to correct this problem. I have done all my updates, cleared the store cache, used the troubleshooter for apps which did work a couple weeks ago ran command prompts, did a scan, downloaded media creation tool and...
  7. Microsoft store keeps loading, apps don't launch/download.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store keeps loading, apps don't launch/download.: I'm unable to download apps in Microsoft Store, including opening apps such as Sticky notes, calculator, etc. The error code I get when I try to download is 0x8004E10E. The apps just won't launch no matter what I try. I've tried troubleshooting, wsreset, shell commands etc....
  8. Microsoft store keeps loading, apps don't launch/download.

Microsoft store keeps loading, apps don't launch/download.: I'm unable to download apps in Microsoft Store, including opening apps such as Sticky notes, calculator, etc. The error code I get when I try to download is 0x8004E10E. The apps just won't launch no matter what I try. I've tried troubleshooting, wsreset, shell commands etc....
  9. Microsoft Store App not loading

Microsoft Store App not loading: I had problems with my system 2 weeks ago, had best buy fix it but my Microsoft Store disappeared. Now when I pull it up the whole page will not stay up. I have tried to pin it to my task bar it will not stay. * Moved from Research/Soundscape * Original title: App not...
  10. Microsoft store apps don't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store apps don't launch: I've had this problem for a while that some games for example Minecraft and minesweeper downloaded from the Microsoft store first open perfectly well, but once I restart my pc they dont work anymore crashes right away. So far I've tried to run windows update and microsoft...