Windows 10: Microsoft Store apps folder has a yellow lock.

Discus and support Microsoft Store apps folder has a yellow lock. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to report one of my problems. Unexpectedly for me the Microsoft Store apps folder got alock encryption Can I remove this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LioshaPlay, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store apps folder has a yellow lock.

Hello,
    I would like to report one of my problems. Unexpectedly for me the Microsoft Store apps folder got alock encryption

Can I remove this encryption? I am the owner of the game "Minecraft for Windows 10" and Ineed to have full access to this folder.

I also need to make a backup of the "Minecraft for Windows 10" game files, but when I start copying the folder with the game files, only the folders are saved, windows copies the files sooo slowly and says that the copying will be completed "in about 1 week" WhAt?

I have admin rights, but they don't help.

System: Windows 10 Pro, x64, 2004

No viruses. I checked it with 3 antiviruses, including Microsoft Defender.

:)

LioshaPlay, Jan 20, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 20, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 20, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft Store apps folder has a yellow lock.

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store apps folder has a yellow lock.

1. Microsoft Store apps folder has a yellow lock. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store apps

2. Microsoft Store has disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store has disappeared: I am running Windows 10 version 20H2. I recently had a problem trying to run Microsoft games like Mahjong etc, I couldn't log into my Xbox account, the screen just hung there. From Powershell I tried to run the wsreset command, but it just stayed there with no response. Then...
  3. Microsoft Store has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store has disappeared: I am running Windows 10 version 20H2. I recently had a problem trying to run Microsoft games like Mahjong etc, I couldn't log into my Xbox account, the screen just hung there. From Powershell I tried to run the wsreset command, but it just stayed there with no response. Then...
  4. Microsoft Store has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Upload UWP App to Microsoft Store has validation error

Upload UWP App to Microsoft Store has validation error: I tried to upload my .appxupload file to Submission in Microsoft Store, but I got this message: Package acceptance validation error: The package file format for LoginNavigation.UWP_1.0.143.0_x86_x64_arm.appxbundle is invalid: Retrieving the COM class factory for component...
  6. Microsoft Store app doesn't disable lock screen notifications

Microsoft Store app doesn't disable lock screen notifications: I've desperately followed every instruction to try to disable the lock screen notifications from the MS Store app but nothing worked. Tried: - System>Notification & Actions>Show notifications on the lock screenoff - System>Notification & Actions>Get notifications from apps...
  7. Microsoft Store has disappeared

Microsoft Store has disappeared: Microsoft Store has not only disappeared from the task bar but it's completely gone. I use Windows 10 version 1803 build 17134.471 and using an HP Spectre 360. 64 bit. I clicked on start for it and found the dumped files from 12/12/18 in my hard drive; mostly in a bunch of...
  8. click on Get app in Microsoft Store has no effect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    click on Get app in Microsoft Store has no effect: I have Windows 10 Pro 1809 64-bit. This was a fresh install. Because I wanted to remove all bloatware I have run these commands (according to my notes): Get-AppxPackage -allusers | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppXProvisionedPackage -online | Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage...
  9. Which Folders Microsoft Store and Apps

Which Folders Microsoft Store and Apps: I currently have a problem with downloading/updating apps from the MS Store. I have tried almost every suggested solution out there. Having spoken to MS, their assistance was pretty basic. If these solutions don't work just do a clean install was their final word! Anyway, my...
  10. Windows Apps Folder Locked

Windows Apps Folder Locked: Hey guys! Just bought Windows 10 Pro this morning and there's one last thing that i can't find the life of me how to fix. The windows store app folder... I want to be able to see the "size" and go "in" the folder. It says i do not have access. So i proceeded to try to...