Windows 10: Microsoft Store Apps icon issue

Discus and support Microsoft Store Apps icon issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; You see if i open an appbased on microsoft storethe app icon is missingbut dekstop based icons,its okSomeone pls help me with this issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Malvin R.H, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store Apps icon issue

You see if i open an appbased on microsoft storethe app icon is missingbut dekstop based icons,its okSomeone pls help me with this issue

:)

Malvin R.H, Jun 10, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 10, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Jun 10, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft Store Apps icon issue

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store Apps icon issue

1. Microsoft Store Apps icon issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Apps

2. Microsoft Store Apps Icons Not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Apps Icons Not Showing: i have a problem where the Microsoft store apps like whatsapp and Microsoft settings doesn't show icon like this i tried reinstalling nothing workedalso i tried creating a new user and it showed icons there but i want them shown in main user account...
  3. Microsoft Store Apps Icons Not Showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Apps Icons Not Showing: i have a problem where the Microsoft store apps like whatsapp and Microsoft settings doesn't show icon like this i tried reinstalling nothing workedalso i tried creating a new user and it showed icons there but i want them shown in main user account...
  4. Microsoft Store apps issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store apps issue: So this problem has been present for a little while wherein apps installed from the Microsoft Store the mouse goes outside of the window when it shouldn't. For example, in a game, when I look around at some point the mouse will leave the window and go to the desktop if it's...
  5. Issue with store apps icons!

Issue with store apps icons!: Hi guys I have problem with store apps icons which is the icons are shown in start menu but when I search'em in searching and indexing part the icons are not shown properly I mean they are like this: [ATTACH] And this looks good in start menu: [ATTACH] I have the same...
  6. Microsoft Store Apps Icon background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store Apps Icon background: Any app, that I get from microsoft store has a square background behind their icon on my desktop, usually blue. Can anyone help me, and tell me how to get rid of that background, to have it transparent? This is what I am talking about: [ATTACH] Those icons appear in start...
  7. Microsoft Store App Issue

Microsoft Store App Issue: Whenever I boot my laptop, I keep getting an error message which reads as under: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\AppRepository\60419chengcong.NavigationBar_1.0.5.0_neutral_~_t9fsqbj7rngfm.xml Apparently this relates to some App which is on the Laptop or which has since...
  8. Issues with Microsoft Store app

Issues with Microsoft Store app: I am running Window 10 and since the last windows update the following apps keep closing without any warning. OneNote for Windows 10 Microsoft To Do Microsoft Office Your Phone I had downloaded all of these apps from the Microsoft Store. I have tried resetting the apps,...
  9. Microsoft Store Apps icons

Microsoft Store Apps icons: Hi, Hope someone can help shed some light on this. On my Windows 10 Pro machine, I have some apps accquired from the Microsoft store specifically iTunes and Forza Horizon 4. Everything was fine until last night when apparently for no reason the icons for those apps are now...
  10. Microsoft Store app issue

Microsoft Store app issue: HI I've Lumia 950xl & in about 3 latest version of Microsoft store that I've upgraded realize that it has conflict on menu sign at top of app and list of apps. could you please help me?...