Windows 10: Microsoft Store Apps Keep Crashing

Discus and support Microsoft Store Apps Keep Crashing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have tried multiple solutions and none have worked. The following methods I have tried are from the following websites:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Raymond Choi, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store Apps Keep Crashing

I have tried multiple solutions and none have worked.
    The following methods I have tried are from the following websites:

https://www.guidingtech.com/windows-10-app-store-crashes-launch-fixes/

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2017/10/steps-fixing-broken-apps-windows.html

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-windows/fe725077-9369-4a71-8a65-c54072b04cca

https://silicophilic.com/microsoft-store-crashing-fixed/
    https://nileshkamble.in/hanging-or-crashing-apps-issue-in-windows-10-how-to-fix-it/

Nothing has worked. The only solution is that if I fully reinstall the App it works fine UNTIL I restart my PC. Then the problem arises again, if I full reinstall the App again, it works. This is so bothersome as I have to change settings every single time. Please provide another solution. Thank you.

:)

Raymond Choi, Mar 26, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 26, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Store Apps Keep Crashing

Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it crashes when you launch it, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What happens when you launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Do you read any error message when you launch the game? If yes, what is the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store Apps Keep Crashing

1. Microsoft Store Apps Keep Crashing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Apps

2. Microsoft Store Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Keeps Crashing: So recently I was using an app downloaded from the Microsoft store, and it needed an update. When i clicked update it brought me to the Microsoft store and I wasn't able to find the update button so I resorted to reinstalling the app. Now when I clicked the install button...
  3. Microsoft store keeps crashing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store keeps crashing!: Whenever I am trying to open MS store it crashes, I tried many things like resetting it, reinstalling it, using sfc, DISM.Nothing worked it still keeps crashing please help!...
  4. Microsoft store keeps crashing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store keeps crashing!: Whenever I am trying to open MS store it crashes, I tried many things like resetting it, reinstalling it, using sfc, DISM.Nothing worked it still keeps crashing please help!...
  5. Microsoft store apps keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store apps keep crashing: when few microsoft store apps are run [snipping tool, windows terminal, photos], the app crashes as soon as they are ran.im currently running the latest stable release of windows 11 and the apps mentioned are up to date.This happens daily and sometimes a refresh fixes it but...
  6. Microsoft store apps keep crashing

Microsoft store apps keep crashing: when few microsoft store apps are run [snipping tool, windows terminal, photos], the app crashes as soon as they are ran.im currently running the latest stable release of windows 11 and the apps mentioned are up to date.This happens daily and sometimes a refresh fixes it but...
  7. Microsoft Store keeps crashing

Microsoft Store keeps crashing: Hello, my MS store keeps crashing on start. I've tried everything, from all and I am emphasizing that all the youtube videos, to the power shell commands MS representatives told other people. please help me, I really need Windows subsytem for android...
  8. Microsoft store keeps crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store keeps crashing: Today I tried opening Microsoft store to download an app. I searched for the app and when I clicked on that app to download it, the Microsoft store showed the buffer sign for some time and then crashed. Any technicians please help me. I have tried resetting the store and...
  9. app from Microsoft store keeps crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    app from Microsoft store keeps crashing: I just downloaded ARK: survival evolved after a 10 hour wait and it keep on crashing after about 10 seconds of opening. I've look through some of the question that are like this but none of the answers work for me....
  10. Microsoft Store keeps crashing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Store keeps crashing: I have an issue with the Microsoft Store. It crashes when I open it. The problem is I’ve purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC but I am unable to activate it in the Store because it requires that I buy it! I tried the “wsreset” troubleshooting step - but nothing, I tried the...