Windows 10: Microsoft Store Apps Keep Crashing

Discus and support Microsoft Store Apps Keep Crashing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have tried multiple solutions and none have worked. The following methods I have tried are from the following websites:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Raymond Choi, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:22 AM.

1. Microsoft Store Apps Keep Crashing

I have tried multiple solutions and none have worked.
    The following methods I have tried are from the following websites:

https://www.guidingtech.com/windows-10-app-store-crashes-launch-fixes/

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2017/10/steps-fixing-broken-apps-windows.html

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-windows/fe725077-9369-4a71-8a65-c54072b04cca

https://silicophilic.com/microsoft-store-crashing-fixed/
    https://nileshkamble.in/hanging-or-crashing-apps-issue-in-windows-10-how-to-fix-it/

Nothing has worked. The only solution is that if I fully reinstall the App it works fine UNTIL I restart my PC. Then the problem arises again, if I full reinstall the App again, it works. This is so bothersome as I have to change settings every single time. Please provide another solution. Thank you.

:)

Raymond Choi, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:22 AM

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:26 AM
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Store Apps Keep Crashing

Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it crashes when you launch it, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What happens when you launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Do you read any error message when you launch the game? If yes, what is the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Thema:

Microsoft Store Apps Keep Crashing

1. Microsoft Store Apps Keep Crashing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Apps

2. Microsoft store keeps crashing; How do i fix it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store keeps crashing; How do i fix it.: My microsoft store keeps crashing whenever i open it, and my games like asphalt 9, modern combat5, require updating from the store but the store dosent open, it keeps closing immediately i open it...
  3. Microsoft store apps crashing ONLY APPS, NOT MICROSOFT STORE ITSELF

Microsoft store apps crashing ONLY APPS, NOT MICROSOFT STORE ITSELF: Self explainatory What i tried: wsreset resetting apps and microsoft store powershell commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-crashing-only-apps-not/cb65e10d-bcf3-4470-8fe2-37729445ff4c"
  4. Microsoft store crash

Microsoft store crash: Hi, Sometimes, when i install or update windows, the microsoft store will start to crash without reasons. It will just appear for a brief moment the part of the window where you can close, change size or reduce it as an icon, and then it will just disappear. Nothing seems...
  5. Microsoft store crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store crashes: I have just bought a Samsung galaxy book tablet with windows 10 installed but I cant download any apps as when I try to open Microsoft store it starts to load then just closes itself and never opens. I've tried running the reset of the app several times but it hasn't done...
  6. Apps keep crashing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Apps keep crashing: This has been an issue for many months now. All of a sudden, apps crashed despite still having ram to use (for example, yesterday i had 4 chrome tabs open, along with spotify and discord, and chrome and discord just refused to work at the same time). The screen flashed black...
  7. Microsoft Store apps crashing

Microsoft Store apps crashing: I have just built a new PC, and I downloaded the game Sea of Thieves (one of my faves) and sadly it will not work. The game will download fine, then as soon as you launch it all you get is a small windowed frame with the game title for about 2 minutes before it crashes with...
  8. Mail App keeps crashing

Mail App keeps crashing: Up until a few days ago the Mail app was working fine but all of a sudden It stopped working. Every time i open it it crashes a few seconds later. I have tried resetting it and uninstalling it through powershell but nothing has worked. I ended up calling Microsoft support and...
  9. Camera APP keeps crashing

Camera APP keeps crashing: I've had this computer for 2 weeks now. For 5 days I couldn't even use it (login error). Now the camera app is crashing on open. I am debating on just throwing out this computer is a brand new 500$ piece of crap. I can't deal with this stress. I'll keep posting problems onto...
  10. Windows Store keeps crashing

Windows Store keeps crashing: I've read that this is happening to alot of folks; on my wife's upgraded win 10 home install, the store opens up for a second, then shuts down...no matter what I do, it keeps happening.. Anyone figured out a fix for this yet? thanks! 9773