Windows 10: microsoft store apps keep reinstalling after every boot

Discus and support microsoft store apps keep reinstalling after every boot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; sorry for my english so my problem is i cant open microsoft store app after every boot i only can open microsoft store app and i see every microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HOT LINE MAP, Nov 19, 2021.

1. microsoft store apps keep reinstalling after every boot

sorry for my english so my problem is i cant open microsoft store app after every boot i only can open microsoft store app and i see every microsoft store app is installing and i takes about 3-5 hours to install all of them and i cant like that i need them already installed without them installing every boot and that is very annoying so is there so way to fix it i need i fixed fast. thanks

:)

HOT LINE MAP, Nov 19, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 19, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 19, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

microsoft store apps keep reinstalling after every boot

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Nov 19, 2021
Thema:

microsoft store apps keep reinstalling after every boot

1. microsoft store apps keep reinstalling after every boot - Similar Threads - microsoft store apps

2. Xbox and Microsoft store keeps reinstalling the same 3 applications on every system reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox and Microsoft store keeps reinstalling the same 3 applications on every system reboot.: I recently installed a clean copy of Windows 11 on my computer and used the license linked to my account to activate windows. I ran into an issue where the Xbox application/Microsoft store would reinstall a copy of Jurassic world Evolution 2, Halo infinite and Forza...
  3. Xbox and Microsoft store keeps reinstalling the same 3 applications on every system reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox and Microsoft store keeps reinstalling the same 3 applications on every system reboot.: I recently installed a clean copy of Windows 11 on my computer and used the license linked to my account to activate windows. I ran into an issue where the Xbox application/Microsoft store would reinstall a copy of Jurassic world Evolution 2, Halo infinite and Forza...
  4. microsoft store apps keep reinstalling after every boot

microsoft store apps keep reinstalling after every boot: sorry for my english so my problem is i cant open microsoft store app after every boot i only can open microsoft store app and i see every microsoft store app is installing and i takes about 3-5 hours to install all of them and i cant like that i need them already installed...
  5. microsoft store apps keep reinstalling after every boot

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store apps keep reinstalling after every boot: sorry for my english so my problem is i cant open microsoft store app after every boot i only can open microsoft store app and i see every microsoft store app is installing and i takes about 3-5 hours to install all of them and i cant like that i need them already installed...
  6. microsoft store reinstall after deleting it

microsoft store reinstall after deleting it: i uninstalled microsoft store using cmd promptget-appxpackage remove package as it was not opening and now i want to reinstall it.i tried using the command Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  7. weird icons for every microsoft store apps

weird icons for every microsoft store apps: Hi everyone, it's been a while since a notices that every app from the store that I would like to create a shortcut for on my desktop becomes like these once they show up. [ATTACH] It's pretty evident that they show up with a weird "solid wallpaper"around them unlike ALL...
  8. Reinstall Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Microsoft Store App: How Can I reinstall Microsoft Store App on my windows10 as I made reset for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-microsoft-store-app/a1fefeee-f585-48bc-88f3-3a7ded665074
  9. Store apps keep reinstalling

Store apps keep reinstalling: I am pretty sure I uninstalled most of the store apps after installation some months ago, and have gotten a notification about some nonsense album being created for me few minutes ago. Upon some inspection I realized most if not all of that garbage somehow got reinstalled,...
  10. Store apps keep reinstalling

in Windows 10 Support
    Store apps keep reinstalling: I am pretty sure I uninstalled most of the store apps after installation some months ago, and have gotten a notification about some nonsense album being created for me few minutes ago. Upon some inspection I realized most if not all of that garbage somehow got reinstalled,...