Windows 10: Microsoft Store & apps like Groove, Camera, Calendar, Calculator etc does not open up.

Discus and support Microsoft Store & apps like Groove, Camera, Calendar, Calculator etc does not open up. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I already tried the following steps following an earlier post : 1. wsreset.exe 2. Command Prompt (Admin) - powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Simon Nelse, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store & apps like Groove, Camera, Calendar, Calculator etc does not open up.

I already tried the following steps following an earlier post :

1. wsreset.exe

2. Command Prompt (Admin) - powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

3. Tried Troubleshooting Windows Store Apps

Is there any other way to solve this issue ?, It's severely affecting my day to day usage.

:)

Simon Nelse, Jan 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft Store & apps like Groove, Camera, Calendar, Calculator etc does not open up. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 26, 2019
  3. VisheshQX Win User
    I am unable to open any of the microsoft apps like camera,calculator,Films & TV, and microsoft store itself

I am unable to open any of the microsoft apps like camera,calculator,Films & TV, and microsoft store itself,the apps just start, blink and then close again.

VisheshQX, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Microsoft Store & apps like Groove, Camera, Calendar, Calculator etc does not open up.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store & apps like Groove, Camera, Calendar, Calculator etc does not open up.

1. Microsoft Store & apps like Groove, Camera, Calendar, Calculator etc does not open up. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store apps

2. failed to open Microsoft Store apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    failed to open Microsoft Store apps: I'm unable to open Microsoft Store apps. They are even not launching. Any help is appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-open-microsoft-store-apps/9de6d6b7-3ea4-4b0f-aba6-83c29a7adb6c
  3. Microsoft Calculator app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Calculator app: Why is the Microsoft Calculator app display so large? It changed with the last Windows 10 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-calculator-app/14885917-ea66-4b84-94fc-7e024e5b9501
  4. nu se deschide microsoft store (does not open microsoft store)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    nu se deschide microsoft store (does not open microsoft store): doresc să deschidă o aplicație în Microsoft Store și nu se deschide (want to open an app in the Microsoft Store and it does not open) * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  5. Windows Apps not working calculator, windows store, photo view, etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Apps not working calculator, windows store, photo view, etc: I purchased a new Microsoft Surface and from the first time I used it the windows store, calculator, photo viewer and other windows apps would try to open and immediately crash. The icons looked strange in the menus. I tried all the listed resolutions from other threads,...
  6. microsoft store app wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store app wont open: microsoft store apps does not open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/37c4d401-9659-4236-9516-c3492be66a8f
  7. Microsoft Calculator app update

Microsoft Calculator app update: Microsoft Calculator update in Stores App 33057
  8. WindowsApps, Store, Calculator, Camera etc have stopped working

WindowsApps, Store, Calculator, Camera etc have stopped working: Hi, I don't mean to intrude on someone else's Post but I have the same problem. This is real bull. When will Microsoft fix the WindowsApps problem? I delayed the upgrade from Win 8.1 until the last minute so that the bugs could be fixed. I have the problem that many...
  9. Many Windows Apps like calculator, photos, and store not working.

Many Windows Apps like calculator, photos, and store not working.: Hello all, I am new here and have never posted before so sorry if I do something wrong. I previously I had a problem with the start button and Cortana not working and I did some research and fixed that issue. Unfortunately I cannot recall how I fixed this issue. I think I...
  10. Calculator,Groove Music is not opening

Calculator,Groove Music is not opening: When I click on the calculator app nothing happens I tried PowerShell , WSReset , SFC/scannow and... but doesn't work for me . On my other user account in the same PC it's working but on my user account it's not now i want create a new user but i have many app in my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows apps camera calendar calculator not opening

2. apps like huji camera for microsoft store

3. camera calendar and calculator not working