Windows 10: Microsoft Store apps not launching or installing.

Discus and support Microsoft Store apps not launching or installing. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; a few months ago I ran into the issue where non of my Microsoft Store games were launching and I couldn't install new games, after trouble shooting and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Nick8227, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Nick8227 Win User

Microsoft Store apps not launching or installing.

a few months ago I ran into the issue where non of my Microsoft Store games were launching and I couldn't install new games, after trouble shooting and trying every solution online I could find I eventually had to factory reset my computer which fixed the issue temporarily, now the issue is back, I've gone through all the suggested steps online again but still nothing has fixed the issue so far. just for a bit more information, the only apps that do work are Spotify and Netflix that I know of, the rest cannot launch or download, also when i go to try and update window i get and error code: 0x80080005 idk if that's related or not. I've also been able to download and run all the applications under the same account on other computers but not this one. If anyone has a solution I am all ears.

:)

Nick8227, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store app not launching

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Do you get any error code when you try to open the store app?
    3. Which build version of Windows 10 you are using currently?

Refer the article to check
    Which Windows operating system am I running?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Reset Microsoft store.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type
      wsreset
      and hit enter.

The command will reset the store cache and open the app once the command is complete.

Method 2:

Create a new user account and check. Refer the article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Also, you can refer the article
    Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store apps not launching or installing.

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store apps not launching or installing.

1. Microsoft Store apps not launching or installing. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store apps

2. Microsoft Store Apps Crash On Launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Apps Crash On Launch: Hello,I'll get straight to the question. I downloaded ARK Survival Evolved from the Microsoft Store on my PC. However, when I try to launch ARK the application opens for about 2 seconds then closes. This same issue also happens when I try and launch ROBLOX, except ROBLOX...
  3. Microsoft Store and Apps won't launch

Microsoft Store and Apps won't launch: My windows store and apps won't open, I have already tried to reinstall through powershell both the store itself and all the apps but it still doesn't work. I have also tried to reset and repair the apps through settings but it does not work as well....
  4. Microsoft Store-Apps won't launch

Microsoft Store-Apps won't launch: WX version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.985) Thank you all for the assistance! Tried to run the commands posted here via PowerShell, w/ admin, but still not luck. Microsoft Store tried to open but it disappears quick, other APPs like Photos won't launch at all. Recently upgraded to...
  5. Microsoft Store App Does Not Launch

Microsoft Store App Does Not Launch: I encountered an error when I tried to reinstall Microsoft store application on my windows 10 pc. Can someone please teach me how to do it step by step? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-does-not-launch/0a2d4748-a877-4e24-92ce-de2592ac8f17
  6. No newly-installed Microsoft Store apps will launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No newly-installed Microsoft Store apps will launch: Hi, On my Windows 10 PC at home, I can no longer install any apps via the Microsoft Store, any more I get a message stating that 'the parameter is incorrect'. This isn't a problem for apps installed more than a couple of months ago. I've tried repairing, resetting and...
  7. Microsoft store apps don't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store apps don't launch: I've had this problem for a while that some games for example Minecraft and minesweeper downloaded from the Microsoft store first open perfectly well, but once I restart my pc they dont work anymore crashes right away. So far I've tried to run windows update and microsoft...
  8. Unable to launch Microsoft Store app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store app: I cannot launch Microsoft Store app. Could you help me, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-launch-microsoft-store-app/6f7ce31f-7c20-4b92-aa1d-2a59451bdf08
  9. Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.: When i want to open any microsoft store apps including microsoft store ,it is not launching .Why this problem is happening and what is the effective solution ? ***Modified title from: microsoft store***...
  10. Microsoft Store app not launching

Microsoft Store app not launching: can you help ***Original title: I can't get the Microsoft Stoe ap to open*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-not-launching/f2a00320-3f2d-4045-8315-c392d3522af2"