Windows 10: Microsoft Store Apps not uninstalling correctly and still showing in the start menu

Discus and support Microsoft Store Apps not uninstalling correctly and still showing in the start menu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My problem is two parts.1 If I right click a Microsoft Store app in the start menu and click "Uninstall" nothing happens. They only way I can uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MM7890, Dec 4, 2021.

1. MM7890 Win User

Microsoft Store Apps not uninstalling correctly and still showing in the start menu

My problem is two parts.1 If I right click a Microsoft Store app in the start menu and click "Uninstall" nothing happens. They only way I can uninstall them is through "Add/Remove Programs" or using Appx in PowerShell.2 Once I do get the program removed, it no longer shows up in Add/Remove programs, and the Microsoft Store does not show it as installed, but it still shows up in the Windows start menu. Clicking it just opens the "Library" page in Microsoft Store.This appears to be happening with all of my Microsoft Store apps. Any suggestion on how to fix this?I have already tried the followi

:)

MM7890, Dec 4, 2021
  2. raeadhani Win User

Store Apps not showing up in Start Menu

I have apps installed from the Microsoft store on my laptop but they don't show up on the start menu to be able to pin to the start menu. They also don't show up under the "All Apps" area. Is there a way to force apps to show up so that I can pin them to the start menu?

Twice now I've had pinned apps disappear from my start menu - for example, I pinned a game & the notepad to the start menu. Then when going back to the start menu later, they're gone. I have repinned them in a different spot on the start menu & they seem to be staying now - is this normal?

raeadhani, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Start menu not deleting uninstalled apps

I have uninstalled several apps from the Microsoft Store, and also gone into the store and hidden them in my library. However, the start menu insists on continuing to show these apps. I have also gone in start menu programs in file explorer, but it doesn't
    show these. How can I get rid of these on my start menu?

MartinWalker6, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Geethu B Win User

Microsoft Store Apps not uninstalling correctly and still showing in the start menu

How to show MOST USED apps in Start Menu?

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.
    I will surely help you to fix the issue with Start Menu.

This issue could have occurred due to incorrect Start settings.

I suggest you to try the following steps which will help to show most used apps in Start Menu. Check if it helps.

• Click on Start Button and click on
      Settings.

• Double-click Personalization.

• In the left pane click on Start.

• In the right pane check if the “Show most used apps” slider is
      turned on or not.

• If not move the slider to
      turn it on.

• Now check in Start Menu, if it shows most used apps.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Apps not uninstalling correctly and still showing in the start menu - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Apps

2. Uninstalled applications are still showing up in the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled applications are still showing up in the Start Menu: How do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-applications-are-still-showing-up-in/4e3bbb08-723c-4420-94b1-1446fa43a10c
  3. Uninstalled applications are still showing up in the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled applications are still showing up in the Start Menu: How do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-applications-are-still-showing-up-in/4e3bbb08-723c-4420-94b1-1446fa43a10c
  4. Uninstalled app still shows in start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled app still shows in start menu: I bought a new laptop and uninstalled the bloatware that came with it. After I updated, all of the icons came back on the start menu. But they don't show as installed in the all programs menu and when I try uninstalling from the start menu, absolutely nothing happens. They're...
  5. Uninstalled app still shows in start menu

Uninstalled app still shows in start menu: I bought a new laptop and uninstalled the bloatware that came with it. After I updated, all of the icons came back on the start menu. But they don't show as installed in the all programs menu and when I try uninstalling from the start menu, absolutely nothing happens. They're...
  6. Microsoft Store Apps not uninstalling correctly and still showing in the start menu

Microsoft Store Apps not uninstalling correctly and still showing in the start menu: My problem is two parts.1 If I right click a Microsoft Store app in the start menu and click "Uninstall" nothing happens. They only way I can uninstall them is through "Add/Remove Programs" or using Appx in PowerShell.2 Once I do get the program removed, it no longer shows up...
  7. Microsoft Store Apps not uninstalling correctly and still showing in the start menu

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Apps not uninstalling correctly and still showing in the start menu: My problem is two parts.1 If I right click a Microsoft Store app in the start menu and click "Uninstall" nothing happens. They only way I can uninstall them is through "Add/Remove Programs" or using Appx in PowerShell.2 Once I do get the program removed, it no longer shows up...
  8. I uninstalled apps from MC Store but they showing in start menu

I uninstalled apps from MC Store but they showing in start menu: So I uninstalled apps from Microsoft Store but they showing in start menu i find them when i use search but there is no official icon - so after that i did 2nd account and trying delete them and they deleted normally but my alt account when i trying delete them they are...
  9. Start Menu Apps not tiles uninstalled program still on start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Apps not tiles uninstalled program still on start menu: I uninstalled unused apps from my windows 10 desktop. When I click on the windows key to bring to bring up the start menu, one app [Ebay] icon shows it is still there. Left clicking and hitting uninstall brings me to the App list. Since I uninstalled it from the App...
  10. Uninstalled apps are still showing in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalled apps are still showing in Start Menu: I am having some problem with app installed from microsoft store. Even after i uninstalled them they still appear on on start list. Why?? I have also checked C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs here but found nothing. Please help, someone. Bloons TD...