Windows 10: MICROSOFT STORE APPS NOT UPDATING OR INSTALLING PROBLEM

Discus and support MICROSOFT STORE APPS NOT UPDATING OR INSTALLING PROBLEM in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; WHEN I OPEN AN APP IT SHOWS A ERRO THAT "Check the Windows Store for more info about Photos." and when i try to update it it just shows acquiring... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SHRESTHGUPTA1, Sep 29, 2021.

1. MICROSOFT STORE APPS NOT UPDATING OR INSTALLING PROBLEM

WHEN I OPEN AN APP IT SHOWS A ERRO THAT "Check the Windows Store for more info about Photos." and when i try to update it it just shows acquiring license.... or installingLENOVO IDEAPAD SLIM 38GB RAM1TB STORAGEWINDOWS 10 HOME SINGAL LANGUAGE PLS PLS PLS HELP

:)

SHRESTHGUPTA1, Sep 29, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 29, 2021
  3. Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers
    to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?

• Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile,
    we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step
    1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows
    Logo Key + R
    to open the Run
    dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows
    Store apps
    > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix
    problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and
    then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and
    check, refer this article to create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 29, 2021
  4. MICROSOFT STORE APPS NOT UPDATING OR INSTALLING PROBLEM

Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

MICROSOFT STORE APPS NOT UPDATING OR INSTALLING PROBLEM

1. MICROSOFT STORE APPS NOT UPDATING OR INSTALLING PROBLEM - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT STORE APPS

2. Microsoft store apps updating problem.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store apps updating problem.: I have been using Microsoft store on windows 10 for a while and never had faced this type of problem. Few days ago, I opened my Microsoft store but was unable to update my apps. When, I clicked on update or download the download doesn't even started. I thought that it is a...
  3. Microsoft store apps updating problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store apps updating problem.: I have been using Microsoft store on windows 10 for a while and never had faced this type of problem. Few days ago, I opened my Microsoft store but was unable to update my apps. When, I clicked on update or download the download doesn't even started. I thought that it is a...
  4. Microsoft store apps updating problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem updating apps in Microsoft Store

Problem updating apps in Microsoft Store: Hi, I would like to report that I have a problem related to updating apps in Microsoft Store on Windows 10 build 20H2. Whenever I try to update the applications in the Microsoft Store I cannot update them, I want to know what the problem will be that I cannot update the...
  6. Problem updating apps in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem updating apps in Microsoft Store: Hi, I would like to report that I have a problem related to updating apps in Microsoft Store on Windows 10 build 20H2. Whenever I try to update the applications in the Microsoft Store I cannot update them, I want to know what the problem will be that I cannot update the...
  7. Problem updating apps in Microsoft Store

8. Problem in updating Apps in Microsoft Store

Problem in updating Apps in Microsoft Store: Hi,I wanted to report a problem regarding the apps update in Microsoft Store in Windows 10 build 20H2. Whenever I tried to update the apps in Microsoft Store...
  9. Microsoft store apps installing problem

Microsoft store apps installing problem: I tried to install Xodo pdf reader from Microsoft store on windows 10. But it didn't work out. it was taking limitless time to download and then showed error. Mentioning that There was no problem in my internet connection. Now it feels that there is no way to download and...
  10. Problem installing apps on the microsoft store

Problem installing apps on the microsoft store: Like the title suggest, installing anything at all from the store is a nightmare. I've recently bough the xbox game pass ultimate hoping to download Sea of Thieves but the app just doesn't seem to let me download it. Like many other post has suggested, I've tried the usual...