Windows 10: Microsoft store blue screen

Discus and support Microsoft store blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past few months now I have been getting random blue screen from the Microsoft store the blue screen error is as follows :-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by duey_666, Jan 16, 2021.

1. duey_666 Win User

Microsoft store blue screen

For the past few months now I have been getting random blue screen from the Microsoft store the blue screen error is as follows :-

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION netio.sys

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x3B_c0000005_NETIO!StreamInvokeCalloutAndNormalizeAction

I have access to the minidump file if you think that helps.

:)

duey_666, Jan 16, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Microsoft edge blue screen(not the scam one)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft store blue screen - Similar Threads - Microsoft store blue

2. Blue screen error - unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error - unexpected store exception: Hello, I am getting blue-screen error on my laptop for the past few days. It is showing me unexpected store exception error. I have tried to use the Windows memory diagnosis tool, check for updates, run dism and sfc /scannow commands, and reinstall Windows 11. I have checked...
  3. Blue screen error - unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error - unexpected store exception: Hello, I am getting blue-screen error on my laptop for the past few days. It is showing me unexpected store exception error. I have tried to use the Windows memory diagnosis tool, check for updates, run dism and sfc /scannow commands, and reinstall Windows 11. I have checked...
  4. Blue Screen with "Unexpected Store Exception" error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen with "Unexpected Store Exception" error: Facing daily BSOD crashes and I'd like to root out all other problems and be sure I have to buy a new drive, It happens mostly when I join google meets or watch discord streams. Any help is appreciated thank you so much...
  5. Blue screen UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

Blue screen UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION: Hey, I keep getting blue screens, at least once a day but usually 2 or 3 times a day, that say UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION. It's getting really frustrating. I tried reseating RAM, SSD and HDD, and i've tried an in place upgrade of Windows, because Windows support told me to...
  6. Blue screen UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

Blue screen UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION: I've been getting blue screens with this error for a few days, they occur once a few hours while I'm playing. I will attack the crash dump here, if someone could help me I'd really appreciate it https://mega.nz/file/WhkXVQ6K#KIRjpaLAPQ3XHpymStfR6oOhiffDvNP_8XMLwwefsg8...
  7. Microsoft blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft blue screen: I have a blue screen with the message starport.sys fault The system seems to be in a cycle of reboots each time returning to this point. Can anyone help me please? cheers Mary...
  8. Microsoft store opens to usual blue starter screen screen and then closes.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store opens to usual blue starter screen screen and then closes.: I been through no end of forum tips but it still doesn't open! Seems like it may have been related to MS Photo's doing the same thing. Win 10 1909 18363.815...
  9. Microsoft store: "Administration Windows Blue Screens"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store: "Administration Windows Blue Screens": Hello I haveing a problem downing Dell Support App for PCs. When I download the app aand select launch i get "Administration Windows Blue Screens" popping up one after another for a few minutes when they stop then then disappear one after another and when it finishes message...
  10. BLUE SCREEN - unexpected store exception

BLUE SCREEN - unexpected store exception: Hey I keep getting blue screen with the unexpected store exception i created the DPM zip with the info file from msinfo32 any idea how to resolve it? all the files are here...