Windows 10: Microsoft Store Broken

Discus and support Microsoft Store Broken in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So when I search for Microsoft Store it shows up in the search bar but when I click it nothing happens.[ATTACH] Additionally when I go to app and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ethan G 1999, May 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store Broken

So when I search for Microsoft Store it shows up in the search bar but when I click it nothing happens. Microsoft Store Broken 3b1dfa0e-bad6-4a4d-bcad-0adaff8d1dd8?upload=true.png

Additionally when I go to app and features It does not show up.

Also I have found that Xbox doesnt open either.

can anyone help?

:)

Ethan G 1999, May 8, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 8, 2019
  3. Realtek audio broken with update, Also microsoft chat is broken

My audio is ruined with this last update, i've done every step and recommended action listed by microsoft and every suggestion on the first 20 pages of google search. Realtek is no longer showing up anywhere, like microsoft disabled it, microsoft chat is
    also broken, requesting to speak with a human brings you to a couple options, all of which are broken and clicking on "chat" closes the window and nothing happens, this is absolutely disgusting, i've spent the last 4 hours trying to get my tablet, my audio,
    and microsoft support to work.

way to treat your customers....................

[Moved from:Windows/Windows 10/Windows update, recovery, & backup]

StewartMckinna, May 8, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store Broken

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 8, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store Broken

1. Microsoft Store Broken - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Broken

2. microsoft store broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store broken: I can't check for updates and can't install any app it keeps loading forever please fix this I think it happened after the store update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-broken/9b4d04d0-015b-434d-8404-202acafd3b2b
  3. Microsoft store broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store broken: Hello so I haven't been on my pc in a while even tho it's all updated and should be fine my Microsoft store keeps opening and over clicking everything I do, I tried to end the task with administrator but I can't even click it because for some reason the store is constantly...
  4. Is the Microsoft Store broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Microsoft Store broken?: I got a new laptop today my older one broke and so far everything has been fine, except for the Microsoft Store. It has been opening randomly and attempting to load something. It has yet to load such thing. The laptop is not slow, I have good WIFI and this laptop has a good...
  5. Microsoft Store is broken

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is broken: For 2 days, there is a download bar next to Microsoft Store in the Start menu, every time you open it, nothing happens. Because of this, I am unable to update and download any of the apps from the Store....
  6. Microsoft Store is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is broken: For 2 days, there is a download bar next to Microsoft Store in the Start menu, every time you open it, nothing happens. Because of this, I am unable to update and download any of the apps from the Store....
  7. Microsoft Store Is Broken

Microsoft Store Is Broken: Hi, so my Microsoft store along with many other apps in the Microsoft store such as paint 3d, camera, photos all don't work. When I try to Launch the Microsoft store nothing pops up. However, whenever I try to launch an app from the Microsoft store it prompts me with a...
  8. Microsoft store is BROKEN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store is BROKEN: I have literally been updating Minecraft for 30 minutes and it hasn't even STARTED. I tried signing in and out, I tried restarting the computer, but NITHING HAS CHANGED. I AM SO SICK OF THIS AND THIS HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE TIME I HAVE TRIED TO UPDATE MINECRAFT....
  9. broken microsoft store

broken microsoft store: hello I've run into yet another bug and I've seen something similar to this but this is obviously more sophisticated than normal install glitches when you get an app saying it's downloading something when it's really not I've already run power shell force reset cache and...
  10. microsoft store is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store is broken: I recently downloaded Frostpunk on the Microsoft store, but when it is launched it crashes soon after. I had a similar issue with halo wars 2. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-broken/241e141a-ac08-4c80-8937-bbcf0bb02bfa

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store broken

2. microsoft store is broken

3. microsoft store broken

4. broken microsoft store