Windows 10: Microsoft Store Broken

Discus and support Microsoft Store Broken in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So when I search for Microsoft Store it shows up in the search bar but when I click it nothing happens.[ATTACH] Additionally when I go to app and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ethan G 1999, May 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store Broken

So when I search for Microsoft Store it shows up in the search bar but when I click it nothing happens. Microsoft Store Broken 3b1dfa0e-bad6-4a4d-bcad-0adaff8d1dd8?upload=true.png

Additionally when I go to app and features It does not show up.

Also I have found that Xbox doesnt open either.

can anyone help?

:)

Ethan G 1999, May 8, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 8, 2019
  3. Realtek audio broken with update, Also microsoft chat is broken

My audio is ruined with this last update, i've done every step and recommended action listed by microsoft and every suggestion on the first 20 pages of google search. Realtek is no longer showing up anywhere, like microsoft disabled it, microsoft chat is
    also broken, requesting to speak with a human brings you to a couple options, all of which are broken and clicking on "chat" closes the window and nothing happens, this is absolutely disgusting, i've spent the last 4 hours trying to get my tablet, my audio,
    and microsoft support to work.

way to treat your customers....................

[Moved from:Windows/Windows 10/Windows update, recovery, & backup]

StewartMckinna, May 8, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store Broken

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 8, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store Broken

1. Microsoft Store Broken - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Broken

2. Microsoft Store broken after 1903 update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store broken after 1903 update: I upgraded to the 1903 build a couple of days ago and all seems fine apart from a few Microsoft Store apps and the Store application itself. Usually, when faced with a failed MS Store app I can uninstall the app (either using the GUI or Powershell) and reinstall but since...
  3. Microsoft Store Broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Broken: I received this laptop as a gift (2016 Dell Inspiron). When I received it, it was already reset to its factory settings. It works great, but anytime I try to get an app from the Windows Store, I get told to "Try that again" because the page would not load (Error Code...
  4. Microsoft support is broken.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft support is broken.: i have repeatedly gone through the "get help" program link in windows 10 , gone through the trouble of getting the less than useless computer program to figure out i need a real person for help, then clicked on the "chat" option as i do not want to/cant use a phone only for...
  5. Cannot access any Microsoft site + Windows store is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access any Microsoft site + Windows store is broken: So I decided to give Sea of thieves a go and try to download it, went on windows store and purchased 3 months of Xbox game pass, then when i went to download the game after i hit install nothing happened. Tried over and over again for about an hour with no luck. So then I...
  6. Microsoft Edge broken

Microsoft Edge broken: When I boot up my PC and start up Edge it takes a few minutes (around 2) to load up homepage(www.google.com). Brand new Ryzen 1200 PC, brand new install of licensed Windows 10 on SSD....
  7. Store is completely broken

Store is completely broken: All app pages whether app is installed or not, hangs on the loading dots in the middle of the page with no option to launch the app or download a new one. And there is an app that I know is installed, it says "this app needs to be installed on your internal drive" ..sometimes...
  8. Store app broken

Store app broken: The latest Updates, KB3074679 & KB3074686, seem to have broken the Store app, opens only to the initial screen with the swirling dots then immediately closes after about half the dots being visible. Can't update the Store if it doesn't open. Link to report to Microsoft also...
  9. Microsoft Store is broken in Windows 10 and I can't fix it

Microsoft Store is broken in Windows 10 and I can't fix it: Hello, I was receiving an error whenever I attempted to install an application via the Microsoft Store after receiving my brand new Surface Book. I found a fix to my specific issue here. The relevant bits are: Code: As you are unable to install an app from the Windows...
  10. Windows 10 Store Broken

Windows 10 Store Broken: Hello everyone, I'm seeking help with my problem that is the Windows Store is broken now and won't even open it look like this now: [img] Any suggestions and help are appreciated! Thank you 36095