Windows 10: Microsoft Store Bug/Glitch

Discus and support Microsoft Store Bug/Glitch in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ive been experiencing this glitch for some time now, ive been trying to download the game Forza Horizon 4. I first downloaded the demo to see if the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Greeksilversheep, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store Bug/Glitch

Ive been experiencing this glitch for some time now, ive been trying to download the game Forza Horizon 4. I first downloaded the demo to see if the game would be good, the download said that it would be 29GB. I closed my PC went to sleep and woke up again to find that from 29GB it had gone to 40GB. It went to 50 and then it finished. Now I bought the Standard Version of the game, it had first shown that it was 64GB. Closed my PC, went to sleep and again when I woke up, the download was 100GB! Some people have encountered the issue too, but no one has told me a way to solve it. Now I'm at 72GB and ongoing until 140GB (Thats what it says but I still dont trust it). Can anyone help me find a way to solve this? I tried troubleshooting with the windows software but it didnt work :/ Thank you for your time.

EDIT: I had also reset my pc, the progress bar was at the middle and it said 72GB but when I restarted it the progress bar was at about 10% and it was still 72GB

:)

Greeksilversheep, Apr 29, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Task bar Notification Glitch/Bug

Hi,

Software or programs that was installed on your computer can cause the glitch or bugs to show up. There's also a possibility that the system files on your computer got corrupted or went missing. However, we don;t want to jump into any conclusions until we
    isolated your concern. We suggest that you perform a clean boot on your computer and see if the issue persists. The steps on how to perform clean boot is in this
    article. Simply click on the operating system that you're running on your computer to see the right steps.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store Bug/Glitch

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store Bug/Glitch

1. Microsoft Store Bug/Glitch - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Bug

2. Microsoft Store bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store bug: About 1/2 months ago, I restarted my old pc with windows 10 with 32 bit.The problem is: Microsoft store is not working, I open it, all alright, but at one point it crash.I've tried few methods: wsreset.exe not work, resetting Microsoft Store not work, using th troubleshooter...
  3. Microsoft Store Glitched?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Glitched?: For some reason the only thing I can not download on the Microsoft Store is the Minecraft Windows + Launcher. Every time I try to download Minecraft it tells me try again later, something unexpected happened on our end. The problem is that it has been 3 days now and nothing...
  4. Microsoft Store Glitched?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Glitched?: For some reason the only thing I can not download on the Microsoft Store is the Minecraft Windows + Launcher. Every time I try to download Minecraft it tells me try again later, something unexpected happened on our end. The problem is that it has been 3 days now and nothing...
  5. Microsoft Store Glitched?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Microsoft Store Bug

Microsoft Store Bug: Good day, Today I encountered a rather strange glitch in the Microsoft Store. I can actually buy something from the store and install it only once. If I remove any software and try to reinstall it from the store, neither the installation nor the download begins. The menu with...
  7. Microsoft store glitches

Microsoft store glitches: I've bought and tried to download Halo, master chief collection, and when I plugged in my 4 TB flash drive, microsoft store dosn't even show it for download options. I tried to the "download new apps to" and it dosn't even let me download to my own laptop now. Can you help me...
  8. Microsoft Store glitch

Microsoft Store glitch: Whenever I try to download a game from the Microsoft store, it always slows down after downloading 15.88GB. This is a very constant limit and if the game is below this size, it will install properly, however, if it is above that size it will always slow down from 100mbps to...
  9. Microsoft Store Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Glitch: I was trying to download "State of Decay 2" and I am having a problem were the game got to the designated download amount then it continues to download. I stopped the download and started it up again and it continued from the same spot but with a higher estimated space...
  10. microsoft store glitch

in Browsers and Email
    microsoft store glitch: ive been having problems with the store. not able to install new addons. a message said theres a problem with the store you need to fix it..so i go and open the dialog box..but it just hangs there without opening. anyone else have same problem? whats up with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store glitch

2. microsoft store bug

3. how to fix no open glitch on microsoft store

4. how t fix phone Microsoft store glitch