Windows 10: Microsoft Store bug

Discus and support Microsoft Store bug in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; About 1/2 months ago, I restarted my old pc with windows 10 with 32 bit.The problem is: Microsoft store is not working, I open it, all alright, but at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RossiBello, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store bug

About 1/2 months ago, I restarted my old pc with windows 10 with 32 bit.The problem is: Microsoft store is not working, I open it, all alright, but at one point it crash.I've tried few methods: wsreset.exe not work, resetting Microsoft Store not work, using th troubleshooter not work.If you have any other methods, I will try them.

:)

RossiBello, Dec 9, 2021
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 9, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 9, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store bug

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store bug

1. Microsoft Store bug - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store bug

2. Microsoft Store bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store bug: About 1/2 months ago, I restarted my old pc with windows 10 with 32 bit.The problem is: Microsoft store is not working, I open it, all alright, but at one point it crash.I've tried few methods: wsreset.exe not work, resetting Microsoft Store not work, using th troubleshooter...
  3. Microsoft Store bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store bug: About 1/2 months ago, I restarted my old pc with windows 10 with 32 bit.The problem is: Microsoft store is not working, I open it, all alright, but at one point it crash.I've tried few methods: wsreset.exe not work, resetting Microsoft Store not work, using th troubleshooter...
  4. Microsoft Store Bug

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Bug: Good day, Today I encountered a rather strange glitch in the Microsoft Store. I can actually buy something from the store and install it only once. If I remove any software and try to reinstall it from the store, neither the installation nor the download begins. The menu with...
  5. Microsoft store bug

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store bug: Once you cancel the download from microsoft store for any app in between you cannot download it again. It happened with me when I tried to download itunes and cancelled the download in between now it is not giving me the option to re-download. I tried installing from third...
  6. Microsoft Store,, bug??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store,, bug??: Hello everyone! I have a little problem. My microsoft store doesnt work. I open it and it always says "Try that again" "Page could not be loaded. Please try again later." I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition (which was 100$ dollars) on my xbox, but it broke. I dont...
  7. Microsoft Store Bug

Microsoft Store Bug: Hello, my Microsoft store is freezing whenever I try installing something. I click install, and the entire app freezes up. Anything would help, I have already tried restarting my system....
  8. Microsoft Store Bug/Glitch

Microsoft Store Bug/Glitch: Ive been experiencing this glitch for some time now, ive been trying to download the game Forza Horizon 4. I first downloaded the demo to see if the game would be good, the download said that it would be 29GB. I closed my PC went to sleep and woke up again to find that from...
  9. microsoft store redeem bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store redeem bug: hello i owned the java version of Minecraft for my pc, i learned about getting the windows 10 version to play with my little brothers on their xboxs, but when I went to redeem the code it said it had already been calmed, I don't wanna spend an extra 30 for a game I should own...
  10. Microsoft Store Bug

Microsoft Store Bug: I was downloading the FH4 demo, which is 28 gigabytes. When it reached the end of the download, the bar was still at about 1/3. It started to download more than download, and the size for the download ticked up everytime it downloaded more of whatever it was it was...