Windows 10: Microsoft Store. Buttons "Buy" and "Get" give no reaction.

Discus and support Microsoft Store. Buttons "Buy" and "Get" give no reaction. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to install drivers for my mouse HyperX Ngenuity from Microsoft Store, but when I am clicking on button "Get" nothing happens. Same with any... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by InterNetR, Apr 21, 2021.

1. InterNetR Win User

Microsoft Store. Buttons "Buy" and "Get" give no reaction.

I am trying to install drivers for my mouse HyperX Ngenuity from Microsoft Store, but when I am clicking on button "Get" nothing happens. Same with any other program/game. When I am trying to buy something, it asks password, but after that - the same situation: nothing happens.

Windows 10 Pro 20H2 with latest updates. I tried to drop all settings for Microsoft Store, but that didn't helped too.

:)

InterNetR, Apr 21, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

Hello Josh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Do you receive any error while buying or renting Movies?
    2. Were you able to buy or rent movies from Microsoft store with the same Microsoft account previously?
    3. Have you tried using the Microsoft store website to buy or rent movies?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Verify the region, date & time settings.

1. Press the Windows key + I to open Settings.
    2. Tap or click Time & language.
    3. Select either Date & time or Region & language and check all settings.

Method 2:

Reset the Microsoft store app.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘wsreset’ and hit enter.

For more information you can refer the articles
    limits on the money in your Microsoft account
    and

How to buy or rent Movies & TV content on Windows 10

Also, for a quick status check the payments option under your Microsoft account, you can also contact our

customer support team

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store. Buttons "Buy" and "Get" give no reaction.

view reaction button don't work

Where is this view reaction button you are referring to?

Bill Smithers, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store. Buttons "Buy" and "Get" give no reaction.

1. Microsoft Store. Buttons "Buy" and "Get" give no reaction. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Buttons

2. Microsoft Store 'install' 'get' button not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store 'install' 'get' button not working: I am unable to install anything via Microsoft Store. I have tried logging off, relogging in to the store, resetting the app but no change. My PC details:Windows 10 Pro NVersion 1909OS build: 18363.778...
  3. Netflix "Get" button in Microsoft Store

Netflix "Get" button in Microsoft Store: Brought home new pc with Windows 10 Home Version 20H2/OS build19042.1052. Can not install Netflix from the store. I click on the "Get" button but nothing happens. This is only affecting Netflix, able to download other apps with no problem. Windows is now up-to-date, I have...
  4. Microsoft Store get button broken

Microsoft Store get button broken: For some reason get button does nothing. I tried Wsreset.exe via PowerShellAdmin, tried signing out and signing back in, tried resetting the store in windows settings. I ran the ms store troubleshooter, which said it was all ok. I'm just trying to install ubuntu 18.04 on...
  5. Microsoft Store get button broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store get button broken: For some reason get button does nothing. Tried Wsreset.exe via PowerShellAdmin, tried signing out and signing back in, tried resetting the store in windows settings. Ran the ms store troubleshooter which said it was all ok. I'm just trying to install ubuntu 18.04 on windows...
  6. No "Buy" or "Free" buttons in Store suddenly

No "Buy" or "Free" buttons in Store suddenly: I went to grab a couple free games and the MS Store has no buttons to "purchase" them any longer. Yes I am logged in and no this is not a problem with the MS Store App as I first tried to get the game through my browser and there is no buttons there either. There also is no...
  7. Buying from the microsoft store

Buying from the microsoft store: So today i saw that the xbox game pass for pc was only 1 dollar for some reason doesnt show euro and so i thought i would get it but the country/region thing is locked to usa and i live no where near there, i changed my region to estonia my country and it still didnt work,...
  8. Microsoft Store 'Get' button not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store 'Get' button not working: What can I do to fix this? I just put my laptop into repair, when i opened it again today. The computer had been factory reseted and wiped. Once I logged in I decided to try and download some new applications from the Microsoft store. However when doing so and when trying to...
  9. Microsoft Store: "Get" button not working

Microsoft Store: "Get" button not working: I am trying to download the Xbox Accessories app, and I've clicked on the "Get" button several times, but nothing has happened. Just a few minutes before, I successfully installed an app which was on my old computer, so nothing is wrong with the actual downloading part. I've...
  10. Buy ebook on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buy ebook on Microsoft store: [ATTACH] Hello, community! I'm trying to buy an ebook through the store but I keep on getting this error every time I try to click on purchase. I'm currently in Argentina, changed the store to US and I'm using Paypal with and Argentine credit card. Is possible that since...