Windows 10: Microsoft Store Buttons don't Work?

Discus and support Microsoft Store Buttons don't Work? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to edit a review I made but I can't sort reviews. When I try to purchase in app for a premium version the paypal pop up doesn't work either.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thegreatmayfly, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store Buttons don't Work?

I want to edit a review I made but I can't sort reviews. When I try to purchase in app for a premium version the paypal pop up doesn't work either. Clicking seems to not have effect on a bunch of stuff. I tried restarting, is there a way to reinstall the Microsoft app store? I went to Microsoft's download page but I didn't see where I could get the app again if I uninstalled it.

https://reddit.com/link/lzvuzv/video/i5s4yukmanl61/player

submitted by /u/thegreatmayfly
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thegreatmayfly, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Mar 7, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 7, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Microsoft Store Buttons don't Work?

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store Buttons don't Work?

1. Microsoft Store Buttons don't Work? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Buttons

2. The sign in button in microsoft store not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The sign in button in microsoft store not working: Hi,The sign in button in the microsoft store doesn't work. When i press it nothing happens, i've tried a lot of things like copy and pasting in commands, reseting the microsoft store but nothing worked. Can somebody help me?...
  3. The sign in button in microsoft store not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The sign in button in microsoft store not working: Hi,The sign in button in the microsoft store doesn't work. When i press it nothing happens, i've tried a lot of things like copy and pasting in commands, reseting the microsoft store but nothing worked. Can somebody help me?...
  4. Microsoft store install button not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store install button not working: Please help! I reinstalled windows 9 times today! I hate microsoft because of that! My microsoft apps on windows 10 and 11 are broken! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-install-button-not-working/4b148f0e-3977-4224-9cfd-03c167548816
  5. Microsoft Store sign in button not working

Microsoft Store sign in button not working: I had problems with an app in the microsoft store and came across something which said to sign out and then back in.So I signed out but now I can't sign back in. When I click the profile picture thing I get the option to sign in but when I click this it just disappears and...
  6. Microsoft Store Install Button not Working

Microsoft Store Install Button not Working: Hi, I'm trying to install the game Deep Rock Galactic on my PC after joining Game Pass. However whenever I click the install button to install the game, nothing happens, it just sits on the page with no action. I've also tried testing with downloading other games, and they...
  7. Microsoft Store buttons not working

Microsoft Store buttons not working: I have read several threads on this issue already, but when I click on the "Get" button, or even the Install or Favorite button in Microsoft Store, nothing happens, I am setting up a new laptop and just noticed this. It appears to also be occuring across all my devices - my...
  8. Microsoft store don't work

Microsoft store don't work: Hi, I'm having the following problem with the store:When I try to open any game, the screen freezes, and I can't help but quit. I was advised to use Software Repair Tool, but it doesn't work stopping at 21% I'm in Italy, is that the problem?I can't find anything around, can...
  9. install button on microsoft store not working

install button on microsoft store not working: After i selected where i wanted my game to be installed forza horizon 4 when i click on install nothing happens.I updated windows, deleted the cache i tried everything but it still doesnt work.Is it a problem with the store or with me?...
  10. Buttons don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Buttons don't work: Help!!! My 't' and 'y' don't work properly. Occasionally they do work like they are now but usually, they don't work at all. My left shift and backspace don't work often either. I have a Dell Inspiron 13 (bought 6/2/2018) I do have insurance on my device but don't wish to...