Windows 10: Microsoft store caches are empty

Discus and support Microsoft store caches are empty in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so i have following problem if i try to open the microsoft store it simply just crashes so i went and looked for the microsoft store caches and had... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Luca.mon, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Luca.mon Win User

Microsoft store caches are empty

so i have following problem if i try to open the microsoft store it simply just crashes

so i went and looked for the microsoft store caches and had to find out that both cache files were empty, i must have deleted them by accident and now i dont know what to do and how to get them back

Is there any possible way to get them back?

:)

Luca.mon, Dec 25, 2018

2. Microsoft store cache damaged?

Follow the below steps to Reset Windows Store cache.

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

GreyHairedDrago, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Windows Store Cache Problems (Windows 10)

Hi,

Corrupted Windows Store components are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Let's try resetting Windows Store cache as the administrator. Follow the steps below:

• Type wsreset.exe in the search box.
    • Right-click wsreset, then select Run as Administrator.
    • Complete the process, then open Windows Store to test.
    If the issue still persists, we recommend following the suggested steps by
    SpiritX MS MVP
    on this thread. Follow the steps 1 to 4 and see if it helps.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

How do I repair Windows Store cache in Windows 10?

Hi Edgardo,

A corrupted Windows Store cache may cause problems when using the Store app. We suggest following these steps to reset the cache to its original state:

• Press the Windows key and R at the same time to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type wsreset.exe and click OK.

The Store app will open automatically, as well as an empty command prompt window. Once the command prompt window closes on its own, that means the Store cache has been reset. Using this command doesn't affect any account settings or delete any installed
    apps.

Let us know if you're able to use the Store app properly after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft store caches are empty - Similar Threads - Microsoft store caches

2. Microsoft Store library is empty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store library is empty: When I run Microsoft Store and go to the library it shows all my apps/games as "Owned" but not downloaded shows a cloud with a down arrow in it although my apps are downloaded and can be run.I've tried running wsreset and resetting my machine but is still doesn't help.I'm...
  3. Microsoft Store library is empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store library is empty: When I run Microsoft Store and go to the library it shows all my apps/games as "Owned" but not downloaded shows a cloud with a down arrow in it although my apps are downloaded and can be run.I've tried running wsreset and resetting my machine but is still doesn't help.I'm...
  4. FlushDNS does NOT empty cache completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FlushDNS does NOT empty cache completely: I'm unable to display a laptop's directories/files in the explorer of my MAIN home computer running W10Pro. I can access the directory/files by inputting the laptop's ip and shared name. But I cannot access them by clicking on the laptop icon on windows explorer. Believing...
  5. FlushDNS does NOT empty cache completely

FlushDNS does NOT empty cache completely: I'm unable to display a laptop's directories/files in the explorer of my MAIN home computer running W10Pro. I can access the directory/files by inputting the laptop's ip and shared name. But I cannot access them by clicking on the laptop icon on windows explorer. Believing...
  6. FlushDNS does NOT empty cache completely

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Microsoft Store - MS-Windows-Store Purge Caches

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - MS-Windows-Store Purge Caches: Hello, Every time I try to open Microsoft Store on my PC it fails to open. I have tried the WSreset.exe. An error message is displayed as: ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches File system error -2147219196. What can I do to resolve this isuse? Many thanks, Jono...
  8. Microsoft store library empty.

Microsoft store library empty.: There are no items coming up in my library to download. I've tried clearing the store cache and running the repair too but there are still no items coming up. I'm running Windows 10 home - 10.0.18363 Build 18363...
  9. Microsoft Store: My Library 'Empty'

Microsoft Store: My Library 'Empty': I can't seem to find any on-line help for this problem. When I open MS Store on my W10 machines, opening My Library has no apps listed on it. In reality, I must have accumulated more than a hundred over the years since W10 was first released. Strangely, looking at the...
  10. Microsoft store cache

Microsoft store cache: Hi All, I am trying to download an update of Disney Magic Kingdoms. When I go to the App Store I get a never ending loop of download / install / download /install ... If I cancel the download and run the app, it says it needs to be updated and sends me back to the app...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wy is microsoft store empty

2. microsoft Store in empty