Windows 10: Microsoft store caches are empty

Discus and support Microsoft store caches are empty in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so i have following problem if i try to open the microsoft store it simply just crashes so i went and looked for the microsoft store caches and had... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Luca.mon, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Luca.mon Win User

Microsoft store caches are empty

so i have following problem if i try to open the microsoft store it simply just crashes

so i went and looked for the microsoft store caches and had to find out that both cache files were empty, i must have deleted them by accident and now i dont know what to do and how to get them back

Is there any possible way to get them back?

:)

Luca.mon, Dec 25, 2018

2. Microsoft store cache damaged?

Follow the below steps to Reset Windows Store cache.

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

GreyHairedDrago, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Windows Store Cache Problems (Windows 10)

Hi,

Corrupted Windows Store components are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. Let's try resetting Windows Store cache as the administrator. Follow the steps below:

• Type wsreset.exe in the search box.
    • Right-click wsreset, then select Run as Administrator.
    • Complete the process, then open Windows Store to test.
    If the issue still persists, we recommend following the suggested steps by
    SpiritX MS MVP
    on this thread. Follow the steps 1 to 4 and see if it helps.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

How do I repair Windows Store cache in Windows 10?

Hi Edgardo,

A corrupted Windows Store cache may cause problems when using the Store app. We suggest following these steps to reset the cache to its original state:

• Press the Windows key and R at the same time to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type wsreset.exe and click OK.

The Store app will open automatically, as well as an empty command prompt window. Once the command prompt window closes on its own, that means the Store cache has been reset. Using this command doesn't affect any account settings or delete any installed
    apps.

Let us know if you're able to use the Store app properly after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft store caches are empty - Similar Threads - Microsoft store caches

2. cache

in Browsers and Email
    cache: when using chrome with windows 10 I have this problem about every 15 web pages that are opened up the computer locks up, at the lower left of the screen,it shows this message waiting for cache. I have to reboot the computer, then it works for a while. how do I fix this?...
  3. ssl cache clear in microsoft edge

in Browsers and Email
    ssl cache clear in microsoft edge: hi, I really want to know if somebody here know, if it possible to clean the ssl cache on edge, like the content tab on ie, or not, and if not, are if I clean it on the tab in ie, are it works also on edge? thank you very much. 49578
  4. Empty PDF in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Empty PDF in Microsoft Edge: All of a sudden, when I open some (not all) PDFs they have blank contents in Edge. No viewer like Acrobat or PDFXChange installed. No viruses and SFC /scannow is all right. I don't think it's browser related but a more generic PDF format filter (?) corruption in my...
  5. hey my windows store cache is damaged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hey my windows store cache is damaged: i ran the windows 10 store troubleshooter.it resets the cache but it says that it didn't get fixed.what should I do 92987
  6. windows 10 store cache issue

windows 10 store cache issue: hey.I ran the windows store troubleshooter and It told me that windows store cache may be corrupted error and service registration.How can I fix it??? 93702
  7. STORE cache corruption

STORE cache corruption: Store apps work fine yet STORE apps troubleshooter reports that "Windows STORE cache may be damaged/corrupted." Despite the following measures the error is "not fixed." STORE has been reset (WSRESET). STORE apps have been reregistered. (Get-AppXPackage | Foreach...
  8. windows store cache may be damaged

windows store cache may be damaged: Hi, I've spent the few days trying to fix that issue, went all every solution that I saw, Including Ken's solution, scanned for corrupt files, did DCIM, WSreser as admin, but the problem is still here. Technical details: Asus laptop, UX330UA Windows 10 Home Version...
  9. Clear and Reset Store Cache in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear and Reset Store Cache in Windows 10: Since i did a clean install Edge Dissappeared, Cortana says i'm not connected to the internet but i was and the Search bar did'nt work. So i came across the Store Reset and clear Cache, i did everything to reset the store cache and happily everything works great no probs none...
  10. Start empty and store gone after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Start empty and store gone after update: Hello all, I updated the newest windows 10 update. (KB3147458) Now my start menu icons are gone, and store is also gone.. Anyone else with that problem? 47284

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wy is microsoft store empty

2. microsoft Store in empty