Windows 10: Microsoft Store can not download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Microsoft Store can not download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I click the install button, nothing happens. I click the install button on the library, the button disappears. I tried: • Running wsreset.exe DOES... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KutayTemel, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store can not download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

I click the install button, nothing happens. I click the install button on the library, the button disappears. I tried:

• Running wsreset.exe DOES NOT WORK!

• Running some troubleshooting tools. one worked, fixed the gray button problem, but the other did not worked.

• Restarting my router.

• Logging off and logging on again.

• My windows version is Windows 10 1909

• !!!!!MY FIREWALL ON CONTROL PANEL IS ON, BUT WINDOWS DEFENDER IS FAULTY, IT DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!

• I have run some CMD and Powershell commands from other articles.

• I have restarted my pc several times.

----------------

Minecraft was working 3-4 days ago, today, it was stuck on opening sequence, hence i uninstalled it and i couldnt install it anymore. Please help!

:)

KutayTemel, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store can not download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

No download link for minecraft for windows 10 on the windows store page.

Hi,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free. To download the game, you'll
    need to get a code from Mojang, the game developer, by signing in to your
    Mojang account before attempting to redeem your code for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. Otherwise, you may incur a charge.

To get your code from Mojang you may follow the steps below:

• Sign in with your
      Mojang account
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. Microsoft Windows 10 will open.

The code you receive from Mojang will be kept on your account, in case you’re unable to redeem it straight away, or in case you have problems trying to redeem it in Microsoft Store.

For more information about Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you may visit this
    link

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Loraine Mon, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store can not download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

1. Microsoft Store can not download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store download

2. Microsoft store and Minecraft Win10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and Minecraft Win10 Edition: Hello, i bought the minecraft win10 edition, but my microsoft store is not working AT ALL, when it tries to open it instantly closes, same seems to be with the xbox app and i think some other ones aswell. have tried lots of things, resetting the store and some silly command...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not downloading: I recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. BUT, whenever I press "install" on Microsoft Store, nothing happens, for about 10-ish minutes, then it'll take me to the Minecraft page of Microsoft Store, where the install button is blue and apparently usable. BUT, when I...
  4. microsoft store minecraft bedrock edition

microsoft store minecraft bedrock edition: minecraft bedrock isint downloading idk why please someone tell me when i click the download button it wont do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-minecraft-bedrock-edition/1d238795-4394-4d19-98a7-1d2f078fef79
  5. Microsoft store minecraft download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store minecraft download: Last thursday i bought minecraft in the microsoft store for €19.99. The microsoft store said it would fit my pc, but now I can't download it in my library and if I go to "install on my device," I can only download it on an Xbox one. Why is this? Is this an Xbox game? Because...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only app on the Microsoft Store that won't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only app on the Microsoft Store that won't download: So, I've been experiencing issues with downloading the game, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, for almost a day now. I only deleted the app since I didn't get the update and it refused to launch properly. So, after I deleted the app, I restarted my computer, logged back in, got...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition not downloading: Recently Minecraft updated to 1.16.100. I did get the "Your version may soon not connect to multiplayer" HOWEVER, my device is capable to run it it says on the MS store that the minimum requirement is: Directx 11, and I have Directx 12.[ATTACH]...
  8. My Minecraft Windows 10 edition in Microsoft Store

My Minecraft Windows 10 edition in Microsoft Store: I bought Bedrock edition along with Java for maybe a year now i quitted last 2019 because of device problems now i have new computer i check microsoft store and minecraft windows 10 edition is not purchased and when im trying to open it microsoft store crashes...
  9. Can I download Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft?: I have the Java Edition and Bedrock Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft, both on my other computer. I obtained Windows 10 Edition Minecraft from MOJANG's promotion where if you bought Java edition you would get Windows 10 edition. I am unable to download Minecraft, despite having...
  10. Can´t download minecraft 10 in windows store..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can´t download minecraft 10 in windows store..: I can download everything but minecraft windows 10 edition and i dont know why it says 0x80072EFD and i´ve looked for solutions but nothing worked please help !!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store not dowloading minecraft for windows 10