Windows 10: Microsoft Store cannot detect my hardware and I cannot install apps

Discus and support Microsoft Store cannot detect my hardware and I cannot install apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have this problem where Microsoft Store doesn't allow me to download apps that I need because it keeps saying this: [ATTACH] when literally it has... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by johnmark0409, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store cannot detect my hardware and I cannot install apps

I have this problem where Microsoft Store doesn't allow me to download apps that I need because it keeps saying this:

Microsoft Store cannot detect my hardware and I cannot install apps 7f2ef67a-5973-4a65-b666-5e8501e4bc13?upload=true.png

when literally it has 8GB of ram installed:

Microsoft Store cannot detect my hardware and I cannot install apps 04c22c2f-7769-4916-a816-035b16fc583c?upload=true.png

I'm not experiencing this issue on the Surface Pro 6 and I am betting this is a bug affecting this PC... please fix this!

:)

johnmark0409, Aug 22, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 22, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 22, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft Store cannot detect my hardware and I cannot install apps

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store cannot detect my hardware and I cannot install apps

1. Microsoft Store cannot detect my hardware and I cannot install apps - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store cannot

2. Microsoft store cannot download any app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store cannot download any app: I can not use this app normally ,it can not download any app in it. wrong code is: 0x00000194 CV: DPvBeFqIWUOtrJLV * Moved from education * Original title: Microsoft store...
  3. I cannot sign in to my account in the microsoft store

I cannot sign in to my account in the microsoft store: i wanted to sign in my microsoft account to my microsoft store to download some apps but i cannot sign in nad it always says the same thing "Something went wrong, please try again, 0x70070781" and even when i created another account, it still didnt work... ive searched online...
  4. Cannot install a game from Microsoft Store

Cannot install a game from Microsoft Store: Hello Microsoft Community, I'm very sorry to bother all of you, however, I believe there is nothing I can do now apart from asking real people for help. I've recently picked up the Xbox Game Pass via the promotion: $1 for 3 months and was very excited to play Sea of Thieves...
  5. Cannot install DLC in microsoft store.

Cannot install DLC in microsoft store.: Hello, First of all I bought and can play State of Decay 2 without any problems. I enjoy it that much I want to buy the DLC's and when I bought the dlc 'State of Decay 2: Independence Pack' it gives me this message [ATTACH] When I look into my library it gives me this...
  6. My Microsoft Store cannot install any apps, also the reinstall of apps or updates of apps...

My Microsoft Store cannot install any apps, also the reinstall of apps or updates of apps...: The app store just not working and show 0x80070005 as the error code. I tried troubleshooting and switch the UAC on or off, no help. I tried to fix the permission for the %LOCALAPPDATA% package folder and set owner to Trustinstaller, still not working. Is there another way?...
  7. I cannot download app from Microsoft Store

I cannot download app from Microsoft Store: I need to download and install Trello from the Microsoft Store. I went to the Store but it instructed that I have to register my device to install the software on. OK, I’ve decided to register my device but found only two options: to register a phon or Windows 10 I use...
  8. Cannot download Pandora app in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download Pandora app in microsoft store: I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question, but I cannot get any straight answer from Microsoft. I just finished building a new PC with Windows 10 Pro. My old PC also has Windows 10 Pro. I am trying to update my new PC by installing all of the same apps that...
  9. Store apps cannot be installed

Store apps cannot be installed: The Fall update restored the Store which I had been without for some months. However, most (not all) of the apps I have tried to install from the Store fail to download. At the moment I have about a dozen apps listed as Pending or Failed despite repeated attempts. Every day...
  10. I cannot login to the Microsoft Store

I cannot login to the Microsoft Store: I just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and I decided to add an app. I clicked on the store app and then picked the app I wanted and then clicked on Free. A menu came up that said choose account so I clicked on Microsoft Account and a screen popped up for about one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store cannot detect hardware

2. MICROSOFT store is unable to detect hardware

3. windows 10 unable to detect hardware

4. microsoft store cannot detect hardware,
  5. microsoft store it says cannot detect your hardware,
  6. microsoft store cannot identifty hardware,
  7. windows store can not detect hardware,
  8. xbox store cannot detect hardware