Windows 10: Microsoft Store Cannot Download Apps After Upgrade To Feature 1803

Discus and support Microsoft Store Cannot Download Apps After Upgrade To Feature 1803 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This has happened twice now. It first happened in August when feature 1803 was installed. I could find no help on MS Community so I reimaged my Lenovo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hill1951, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Hill1951 Win User

Microsoft Store Cannot Download Apps After Upgrade To Feature 1803

This has happened twice now. It first happened in August when feature 1803 was installed. I could find no help on MS Community so I reimaged my Lenovo Laptop (G50-45) to a point before the upgrade. All fine with Windows Store updates working fine.

Yesterday / this AM the feature update was installed gain. Build 17134.254. When I try to run app updates from Microsoft Store I have not been able to install a single update as they sit in various stages of downloading till I get frustrated and end them ( 5 minutes??)

I have checked network adapter; Ethernet as laptop is docked and the trouble shooter finds no errors. Wi-Fi is turned off

I have upgraded my ASUS desktop to Feature 1803 with no problems. Microsoft Store runs updates just fine.

Questions

1 - Short of doing a factory reset how do I fix.

2 - How do I stop Feature 1803 from installing? (if I cannot then the problem needs to be fixed.)

:)

Hill1951, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Subhash Boipai Win User

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Sep 8, 2018
  4. James Acosta Win User

Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Cannot Download Apps After Upgrade To Feature 1803 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Cannot

2. Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.: I have a new build PC (first time for me to do this) and have Win 10 pro 64 bit loaded. I can access the internet but when I try to download an App from the Microsoft store I'm told " It appears you are not connected to the internet " A fault code of 0x800704cf is also shown,...
  3. I can't download apps on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't download apps on Microsoft store: So anytime I attempt to download something from the Microsoft store it will download. Then it will give me the option to "install" it and it tells me "complete" however nothing is downloaded. Can someone help?...
  4. download an app but not from microsoft app store

in Windows 10 Customization
    download an app but not from microsoft app store: To work on my PC I need to install an app but my Pc defaults to download from Microsoft app store. I do not have the developer link in settings to update to sideload so how do i do this ?...
  5. A problem with Microsoft Store and downloading apps

A problem with Microsoft Store and downloading apps: I have ver. 1803 of Windows 10 currently installed, and there has been talk of the fall creators edition. When I attempt to d/l apps using several methods, it seems they don't have my device listed or registered. It used to be easy but it seems there have been changes. Is...
  6. cannot download apps from store

cannot download apps from store: hello I cannot download most of the apps it used to say "you need a device with more features" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cannot-download-apps-from-store/31cdf977-5bf7-413c-aa18-acbe5d269777
  7. Cannot download Minecraft from Microsoft store

Cannot download Minecraft from Microsoft store: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 game through the Microsoft store. I go to 'help' and am told this: Windows 10 Go to order history, find Windows 10 , then select Product key/Install. Select Copy to copy the key, then select Install. Select Download tool now, and follow...
  8. Windows feature upgrade 1803

Windows feature upgrade 1803: Hi, I have a brand new HP Pavillion 15-ck063tx running on Windows 10 Home-Single language edition. It cannot seem to complete the windows 10 upgrade feature version 1803. It keep on either downloading or installing all the time. Can anyone help. thank you...
  9. Cannot download Pandora app in microsoft store

Cannot download Pandora app in microsoft store: I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question, but I cannot get any straight answer from Microsoft. I just finished building a new PC with Windows 10 Pro. My old PC also has Windows 10 Pro. I am trying to update my new PC by installing all of the same apps that...
  10. Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store

Cannot Download Anything From Microsoft Store: Here is a teaser for the experts. I recently purchased an MS Surface Book and cannot download anything from the MS Store. This came about after MS did a Win 10 upgrade from 1607 to 1703. When I click on “Get The App” it opens a splash screen showing the MS Shopping Bag...