Windows 10: Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login

Discus and support Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I am using a work account and need to download an app for work. When I start microsoft store I see that I am logged in in the upper right corner,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ogniewski Jens, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login

Hi,I am using a work account and need to download an app for work. When I start microsoft store I see that I am logged in in the upper right corner, yet when I try to install it asked for an account and it won't accept my work account That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one. It seems to work fine everywhere else office, feedback-hub, here.A little help would be appreciated :/Jens

:)

Ogniewski Jens, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 29, 2021
  3. martik777 Win User
    Unable to login to Paypal phone broken

I use an authenticator app on my phone for 2 step verification to login to paypal but my phone is broken so I can no longer get the code. I've tried using the microsoft authenticator app on another device but it's looking for a QR code to scan which I can't access since I can't login to paypal

Paypal tells me they is no way they can turn off the 2 step verification whjich means I cannot ever access my account.

There must be a way around this?

martik777, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login

can't login to Store app

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue in Local account or the Microsoft account?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    Note: You need a Microsoft account for the Windows Store to download and install and work properly. So you may have logged your system to Microsoft account but you need to login to Microsoft account in the Store also to get full access.

If it not working then try with the below steps and check if helps.

Step 1: Sign out from the current user account and login to Admin account which has a Microsoft account linked
    and check.

Note: Install all the pending updates and check restarting the machine.

If still the issue persists check with next method.

Step 2: Try a Windows store resetting.

1. Press Windows + R key.

2. Type wsreset and hit Enter.

Windows store will reset and start.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login

1. Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login - Similar Threads - Microsoft store cannot

2. Cannot login to Microsoft Store

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot login to Microsoft Store: Hey,So my problem is when log in to the Microsoft Store Minecraft Launcher and put my e-mail address, password correctly, it asks me to enter Hello PIN. When i type it, and hit enter, Windows tells me it's wrong, even if it isn't.This problem persists in the Microsoft Store...
  3. Cannot login to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to Microsoft Store: Hey,So my problem is when log in to the Microsoft Store Minecraft Launcher and put my e-mail address, password correctly, it asks me to enter Hello PIN. When i type it, and hit enter, Windows tells me it's wrong, even if it isn't.This problem persists in the Microsoft Store...
  4. Cannot login to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot Install Some Microsoft Store Applications 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Install Some Microsoft Store Applications 0x80070005: I've been able to install many applications via the Microsoft Store and also install updates but this applications is different in two regards:1 It's a game so much larger than the typical download2 During the installation process it gave me the option to install to a...
  6. Cannot Install Some Microsoft Store Applications 0x80070005

Cannot Install Some Microsoft Store Applications 0x80070005: I've been able to install many applications via the Microsoft Store and also install updates but this applications is different in two regards:1 It's a game so much larger than the typical download2 During the installation process it gave me the option to install to a...
  7. Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login: Hi,I am using a work account and need to download an app for work. When I start microsoft store I see that I am logged in in the upper right corner, yet when I try to install it asked for an account and it won't accept my work account That Microsoft account doesn't exist....
  8. Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login

Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login: Hi,I am using a work account and need to download an app for work. When I start microsoft store I see that I am logged in in the upper right corner, yet when I try to install it asked for an account and it won't accept my work account That Microsoft account doesn't exist....
  9. Applications will not install in Microsoft Store

Applications will not install in Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install apps or games from the Store, I get an error message that has been popping up for the last week or so. Nothing I found on the internet so far has helped with that problem....
  10. Cannot login to Microsoft Store or it's applications, i.e. Xbox.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot login to Microsoft Store or it's applications, i.e. Xbox.: When logging in I am prompted with the following; (I have tried troubleshooting) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-login-to-microsoft-store-or-its/7724c45e-22db-4b8e-8c3e-15a6c98d6308"