Windows 10: microsoft store cannot open

Discus and support microsoft store cannot open in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I hope this message finds you well. I cannot open Microsoft store. I have to download Affinity products I bought some time ago. I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ivailo Petrov, Feb 26, 2024.

1. microsoft store cannot open

Hello. I hope this message finds you well. I cannot open Microsoft store. I have to download Affinity products I bought some time ago. I cannot download them from the official website since I do not have the keys. The Microsoft store does not open. I tried with or without VPN, adjusted the time zoneit was correct actually, I did wsreset.exe and nothing helps - when i do the reset - the account appears and then it crashes. when i open the microsoft store online and try to download the affinity products it sends me back to microsoft store - it is a loop :Thanks in advance,Ivailo

:)

Ivailo Petrov, Feb 26, 2024

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 26, 2024
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Feb 26, 2024
  4. microsoft store cannot open

Store won't open?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to open Windows Store. We will help you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components gets corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset the Windows Store and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to
    help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

microsoft store cannot open

1. microsoft store cannot open - Similar Threads - microsoft store cannot

2. cannot open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot open microsoft store: I cannot open microsoft store on my laptop. It always shows a loading failure, but my network is fine. The error code is 0x80131500. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-microsoft-store/cde734e5-4ea0-4b4f-9642-4b3bcd00dfc7
  3. cannot open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot open microsoft store: I cannot open microsoft store on my laptop. It always shows a loading failure, but my network is fine. The error code is 0x80131500. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-microsoft-store/cde734e5-4ea0-4b4f-9642-4b3bcd00dfc7
  4. Cannot open Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open Microsoft Store: I cannot open Microsoft store after reset application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-microsoft-store/9e8122f0-d743-43a6-bf2a-c8b52bfb5e57
  5. Cannot open Microsoft Store

Cannot open Microsoft Store: I cannot open Microsoft store after reset application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-microsoft-store/9e8122f0-d743-43a6-bf2a-c8b52bfb5e57
  6. Cannot Open Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Open Microsoft Store: When I try, it says "Try that again". I've run the MS Store Troubleshooter and tried all the suggestions, to no avail. So then I click "Report this problem". Then I try to sign into Feedback Hub, and it says: "Something went wrong". Help, please!...
  7. Cannot Open Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Open Microsoft Store: When I try, it says "Try that again". I've run the MS Store Troubleshooter and tried all the suggestions, to no avail. So then I click "Report this problem". Then I try to sign into Feedback Hub, and it says: "Something went wrong". Help, please!...
  8. Cannot Open Microsoft Store

9. Cannot open Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot open Microsoft Store.: Cannot open Microsoft Store from App List. When I reach it online, it does not download any apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-microsoft-store/7015a71c-2d54-4794-91e3-85ff9ef0b2f4
  10. Microsoft Store cannot open.

Microsoft Store cannot open.: My microsoft store won't open when I click it. It is directly closing again. Then, the Photo app is also cannot open. It is said the app didn't open. I've tried to reset the microsoft store but it doesn't work. What should I do? Thanks In Advance....