Windows 10: Microsoft Store cannot open.

Discus and support Microsoft Store cannot open. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My microsoft store won't open when I click it. It is directly closing again. Then, the Photo app is also cannot open. It is said the app didn't open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SarahTriana, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store cannot open.

My microsoft store won't open when I click it. It is directly closing again. Then, the Photo app is also cannot open. It is said the app didn't open. I've tried to reset the microsoft store but it doesn't work. What should I do? Thanks In Advance.

:)

SarahTriana, Dec 22, 2019

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 22, 2019
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store cannot open.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft Store cannot open. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store cannot open.

1. Microsoft Store cannot open. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store cannot

2. microsoft store cannot open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store cannot open: Hello. I hope this message finds you well. I cannot open Microsoft store. I have to download Affinity products I bought some time ago. I cannot download them from the official website since I do not have the keys. The Microsoft store does not open. I tried with or without...
  3. cannot open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot open microsoft store: I cannot open microsoft store on my laptop. It always shows a loading failure, but my network is fine. The error code is 0x80131500. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-microsoft-store/cde734e5-4ea0-4b4f-9642-4b3bcd00dfc7
  4. cannot open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot open microsoft store: I cannot open microsoft store on my laptop. It always shows a loading failure, but my network is fine. The error code is 0x80131500. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-microsoft-store/cde734e5-4ea0-4b4f-9642-4b3bcd00dfc7
  5. Cannot open Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open Microsoft Store: I cannot open Microsoft store after reset application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-microsoft-store/9e8122f0-d743-43a6-bf2a-c8b52bfb5e57
  6. Cannot open Microsoft Store

Cannot open Microsoft Store: I cannot open Microsoft store after reset application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-microsoft-store/9e8122f0-d743-43a6-bf2a-c8b52bfb5e57
  7. Cannot Open Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Open Microsoft Store: When I try, it says "Try that again". I've run the MS Store Troubleshooter and tried all the suggestions, to no avail. So then I click "Report this problem". Then I try to sign into Feedback Hub, and it says: "Something went wrong". Help, please!...
  8. Cannot Open Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Open Microsoft Store: When I try, it says "Try that again". I've run the MS Store Troubleshooter and tried all the suggestions, to no avail. So then I click "Report this problem". Then I try to sign into Feedback Hub, and it says: "Something went wrong". Help, please!...
  9. Cannot Open Microsoft Store

10. Cannot open Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot open Microsoft Store.: Cannot open Microsoft Store from App List. When I reach it online, it does not download any apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-microsoft-store/7015a71c-2d54-4794-91e3-85ff9ef0b2f4