Windows 10: Microsoft store can't detect my hardware

Discus and support Microsoft store can't detect my hardware in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Okay so I was trying to install intel graphics command command but microsoft store says that it can't detect my hardware I tried signing out,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HexOnii-Chan, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Microsoft store can't detect my hardware

Okay so I was trying to install intel graphics command command but microsoft store says that it can't detect my hardware I tried signing out, resetting, and reinstall but none of it works so is there a way to make it work?? I got my system specs screenshot and the problem. Microsoft store can't detect my hardware 4994adc4-621e-40d9-8a5d-bd42b1acbbb7?upload=true.png Microsoft store can't detect my hardware 56dd328c-b9ae-4a4b-99ca-03f36a82088e?upload=true.png Microsoft store can't detect my hardware c0311d82-8e95-4c1d-b112-8b4334419950?upload=true.png

:)

HexOnii-Chan, Nov 25, 2019

2. Windows phone is not detecting

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to connect the phone to another computer and check if it gets detected. Also, check if the phone gets detected by connecting with a different USB cable.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Windows Store incorrectly detecting Laptop Hardware

Hi,

Wonder if somebody here can help as Microsoft Support have been useless. I've tried re-registering the Windows Store, creating a new user account, system restore and clearing the store cache - nothing works.

Quite simply the Windows Store cannot detect my processor architecture (64bit) or how much RAM I have (16GB) and this is preventing me installing many apps that stipulate these requirements.

Microsoft store can't detect my hardware [​IMG]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

brandscill, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Microsoft store can't detect my hardware

Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft store can't detect my hardware

1. Microsoft store can't detect my hardware - Similar Threads - Microsoft store can't

2. microsoft store can't detect m hardware

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store can't detect m hardware: microsoft store cant detect my hardware, i tried to delete and reinstall, cleared the cache, checked my time, runned trouble shooting and reset it but still it didnt work...
  3. Microsoft Store says "Hardware not Detected"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store says "Hardware not Detected": So after seeing a messsage nvidia contol panel not found i decided to download it.Never used microsoft store ever. It says i dont have minimum required files but I do have them to my best knowledge. I have a Dell G5 15. [ATTACH]...
  4. Microsoft Store "Hardware Not detected"

Microsoft Store "Hardware Not detected": I wanted to install the NVIDIA control panel on my Dell G5 15 laptop and it says " Couldnt Detect Hardware" [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-hardware-not-detected/738edfa0-93b3-488a-8e84-c6485ef32d9b
  5. why microsoft store can't detect my hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why microsoft store can't detect my hardware: [ATTACH]I tried to download mc for win 10 and it doesn't let me download it. also, it said that it can't detect my hardware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-microsoft-store-cant-detect-my-hardware/d3f678e0-e6dc-482b-8aa0-1282beda1822
  6. my microsoft store couldnt detect hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my microsoft store couldnt detect hardware: my microsoft store couldnt detect hardware therefore i can not download any application. kindly help me iam in a trouble https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store/f320caa0-bdf5-4e2d-819c-4a7681c588e1
  7. Windows Store can't detect hardware

Windows Store can't detect hardware: What do I do? Windows store can't detect hardware and most apps can't get installed or take a huge time to download. I already have tried reseting Windows Store but it doesn't seem to work.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Microsoft store can't detect my hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store can't detect my hardware: I have been recently trying to download forza horizon 4 but I can't because the microsoft store can't detect my hardware. I've reset the store countless times as well. The weird thing however, is that I can install it and play it if I boot from my HDD of my SSD. But when I...
  9. Microsoft Store can't detect my hardware!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store can't detect my hardware!: I'm trying to install Minecraft Bedrock from the Microsoft Store, however it doesn't let me download the game as the store does not detect my hardware configuration. My Windows 10 is fully up to date, my drivers are all up to date and I even reinstalled the Store! Specs:...
  10. Microsoft store "Hardware not detected"

Microsoft store "Hardware not detected": When i tried to install minecraft for windows 10, the install icon was greyed out and where it said "Architecture" and "Memory" for both of them it said "You have: Couldn't detect hardware". Ive reset the application twice already to no avail. Are there any other fixes for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store couldnt detect hardware

2. windows 10 store not detecting hardware

3. microsoft store hardware not detected

4. microsoft store not detecting hardware,
  5. couldnt detect hardware microsoft store,
  6. detect new hardware windows 10,
  7. You have couldnot detect hardware,
  8. microsoft store missing architecture,
  9. mictosoft store cant detect hardware,
  10. couldnt detect directx,
  11. windows 10 store couldnt detect hardware,