Windows 10: Microsoft Store - can't download games that require administrator permission

Discus and support Microsoft Store - can't download games that require administrator permission in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I constantly get "Try again later. Something happened at our end" error. Games that don't require administrator permission are downloading, so this is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Volter1994, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store - can't download games that require administrator permission

I constantly get "Try again later. Something happened at our end" error. Games that don't require administrator permission are downloading, so this is only the case with the ones that require it.

Windows is up to date and I'm using administrator user profile.

:)

Volter1994, Sep 2, 2019
  2. LeonLaude Win User

unable to download games from app store

Hi,

I suggest that you reset the Windows store, follow the steps below.

Reset the Windows Store

You can use the steps below to refresh the Store which will clear the cache and refresh your library and permissions.

• Close the Windows Store app if you have it open.
    • Click Start and type wsreset.
    • Right-Click on the command and click Run as Administrator. If the Windows permission box appears, click Yes or Run.
    • A black MS DOS screen will appear for a few seconds. Wait for it to disappear and the Store will automatically open.
    • Attempt to install Sea of Thieves

If you have further questions, feel free to reply to this thread.

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store - can't download games that require administrator permission

not able to download games from store

Hi,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues with downloading games from the Windows Store. Here's a list of the common factors:

• Your account may be restricted from downloading games that are inappropriate for your age.
    • Games you're trying to download are not available in your current region.
    • Corrupted app data
    • An outdated Windows 10 OS

For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you using an adult or a child account?
    • Is the Microsoft account you're using in the Windows Store app the same as your Windows 10 user account?
    • Are you using an administrator user account?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with downloading and installing games from the Windows Store.

Catherine Cus., Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store - can't download games that require administrator permission

1. Microsoft Store - can't download games that require administrator permission - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store can't

2. Can't download games on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games on microsoft store: I've recently had my laptop repaired and this issue has never been a problem for me. I've been trying to install Minecraft on the Microsoft store and once I click download, it opens another window saying I need to download 'gaming components', and when I click install for...
  3. Can't download games on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download games on microsoft store: I've recently had my laptop repaired and this issue has never been a problem for me. I've been trying to install Minecraft on the Microsoft store and once I click download, it opens another window saying I need to download 'gaming components', and when I click install for...
  4. Can't download Games from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download Games from Microsoft Store: Title, I tried everything on the troubleshooting page and whatever I found on Google. microsoft is a piece of steaming ****, how the **** can you **** up something so trivial. **** useless trash...
  5. Microsoft Store-Can't download game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store-Can't download game: I can't download state of decay 2 I been trying 4h to download last 1gb of game and crashes starts to happend.When i click on install and select where to install it stuck.When i can download that 14gb of game i have 20 times problem with speed (my was so good) It goes to 150...
  6. Can't download game from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download game from Microsoft Store: Hey Community, I hope to find an answer to my problem here. This morning I bought the game "The Outer Worlds" for PC in the Microsoft Store. As I do have a very small SSD (C:Drive) (which was almost full at the time) I stopped the first attempt of the game to download...
  7. I can't open anything that required administrator permission

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't open anything that required administrator permission: When i try to open Advance System settings, a windows pop up said "Windows cannot find '%windir%\system32\systempropertiesadvanced.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and try again." The sound icon on my taskbar shown with red X but the sound still playing and can...
  8. Can't delete folder - Windows requires Administrator permission

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't delete folder - Windows requires Administrator permission: Hi, I have read through all instructions on how to grant myself permission and I am still having problems. I have downloaded totalcommand, installed take ownership, alternative filemanager to delete files using a gui. I have followed these instructions but come to a problem...
  9. Can't delete folder - Windows requires Administrator permission

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't delete folder - Windows requires Administrator permission: Hello, I try to completely delete a folder from C:\Program Files (x86), after I uninstalled the program it contained, but I get this message: "You require permission from administrators to make changes to this folder" But I am the administrator, no? Thanks *Smile 12525
  10. require permission from Administrators

in Windows 10 Support
    require permission from Administrators: Hi, There's two file I want to copy. But I get this : "You require permission from Administrators to make changes to this file". I'm the administrator! So what can I do ? 61571

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80246008 try again later microsoft store