Windows 10: Microsoft Store can't find applicable devices

Discus and support Microsoft Store can't find applicable devices in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft through the Microsoft store. When I click to download the game, a box appears with the message: "It looks like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AranJeffy, Jan 25, 2020.

1. AranJeffy Win User

Microsoft Store can't find applicable devices

Hello,

I recently purchased Minecraft through the Microsoft store. When I click to download the game, a box appears with the message: "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account...", so I can't install the game. I do however, have my laptop, a Surface Pro, linked to my Microsoft account.

I have followed advice on other threads by:

Restarting the store,

Uninstalling/reinstalling the store,

Reinstalling windows 10,

etc...

I was wondering if anyone had actually found a fix for this?

Regards

AranJeffy

Microsoft Store can't find applicable devices a1384e79-4ca2-43d7-9fc5-a5063293fad2?upload=true.png Microsoft Store can't find applicable devices 1c3783f4-8dd4-46af-b8ca-571dba5e211e?upload=true.png Microsoft Store can't find applicable devices b2bed37c-c4f4-494f-aac5-3367ce1ca3eb?upload=true.png

:)

AranJeffy, Jan 25, 2020
  2. malware Win User

AT&T First to Introduce Microsoft Surface in Retail Stores

AT&T and Microsoft Corp. today announced a collaborative alliance that will transform the way consumers shop for mobile devices. AT&T will become the first company in the world to bring Microsoft Surface to life in a retail environment, giving customers the ability to explore their mobile worlds using touch and device recognition technology. Microsoft Surface is the first commercially available surface computer from Microsoft. Beginning April 17, customers can experience Microsoft Surface in select AT&T retail locations, including stores in New York City, Atlanta, San Antonio and San Francisco. Based on the success and learning from these initial pilot deployments, plans for further expansion across AT&T’s 2,200 U.S. retail stores will be determined.

Microsoft Store can't find applicable devices Surface_ATT_3579_thm.jpg

Microsoft Store can't find applicable devices Surface_ATT_3827_thm.jpg

Microsoft Store can't find applicable devices Surface_ATT_3863_thm.jpg

Microsoft Surface is a 30-inch table-like display that gives individuals or multiple people the opportunity to interact with devices and content in a way that feels familiar — by using touch, gestures and placement of devices on the display. In essence, it’s a surface come to life for exploring, learning, sharing, creating, buying and much more.

AT&T plans to harness the power of Surface to provide its retail store visitors with unique opportunities to learn about the growing universe of mobile applications and devices. The interactive touch displays, which will work without a traditional mouse or keyboard, will allow customers to do the following:
    • Learn. Customers can review features of a particular mobile device by simply placing it on the display. Surface will recognize the device and provide a graphical overview of its capabilities. Customers will be able to place two devices side by side on the unit and easily compare their features.
    • Explore. Customers view interactive coverage maps at the national, state, local or street level, using simple touch and hand movement to scale and move the maps, determining their coverage area.
    • Customize. In the future, customers will be able to drag and drop ring tones, graphics, video and more by “grabbing” content with their hands from a menu on the display and “dropping” it into the phone.
    In addition to these exciting features, AT&T and Microsoft will continue to collaborate on new and innovative ways to expand Surface capabilities in AT&T stores.

“We are thrilled to bring this groundbreaking new technology to our stores so we can introduce customers to their mobile worlds in a very personal and easy way,” said Ralph de la Vega, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility. “We look forward to working with Microsoft to continue developing new ways for our customers to learn about the ever-growing lineup of mobile devices and applications.”

“Microsoft Surface transforms the retail environment from a transaction destination to a customer engagement destination,” said Robbie Bach, president, Entertainment & Devices Division, Microsoft. “With innovative and intuitive ways of accessing information and digital content on Microsoft Surface, consumers now have an entirely new, unique and personalized shopping experience. We’re excited to have AT&T bring this to life and be the first company showcasing Surface in its retail locations.”

AT&T plans to unveil the new displays in stores located in New York City, Atlanta, San Antonio and the San Francisco area on April 17, followed by additional stores in other markets based on the success of the first phase of deployments. Additional information on the launch is available online at AT&T Official Site - Unlimited Data Plans, Internet Service, & TV.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store can't find applicable devices

Device not connected to microsoft store so cant download apps

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Method 1: Try Signing in to your Microsoft account on your Windows 10 device to sync your settings and Microsoft Store purchases across all your devices. You can set up a new device with your Microsoft account, or if you already
    made a user account.

Method 2: Log out and Login back to store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

You can also try some troubleshooting from the following

Link

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store can't find applicable devices

1. Microsoft Store can't find applicable devices - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store can't

2. Can't install applications on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install applications on Microsoft Store: I have Windows 10 Home on a Dell Optiplex 990, and I cannot install any apps from Microsoft StoreWhen trying to download something, it will think for a few seconds, then provide me with "Something went wrong on our end." The error code is 0x00000000.Trying to retry the...
  3. Can't install applications on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install applications on Microsoft Store: I have Windows 10 Home on a Dell Optiplex 990, and I cannot install any apps from Microsoft StoreWhen trying to download something, it will think for a few seconds, then provide me with "Something went wrong on our end." The error code is 0x00000000.Trying to retry the...
  4. Can't install applications on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't use Microsoft Store to install applications and can't even find it in apps and...

I can't use Microsoft Store to install applications and can't even find it in apps and...: Hey Microsoft Community, I can't use Microsoft store to download and install applications. I tried wsreset.exe many times but that didn't help me and also i tried to troubleshoot it from Apps and Features in Settings but it was not there. I tried to find it in apps and...
  6. Microsoft Store - I can't find it!?

Microsoft Store - I can't find it!?: Okay, my home edition of Windows 10 crashed and I had to reload the O/S. I opted for a different level, Windows 10 Enterprise 2016, LTSB. Now I can't find the windows store...where could it be? Thank you...
  7. i can't find my device on the microsoft store

i can't find my device on the microsoft store: so I bought the minecraft starter edition on my computer but the problem is I can't use it on my PC it keeps on saying install on my devices but why do I have to install on my devices?why can't i just install? because i am using a PC and I signed into my PC with the same...
  8. Can't find my Microsoft store.

Can't find my Microsoft store.: I'm using windows 10 version 1909. after I updated my windows 10 version 1909 from version 1703, i cant find my Microsoft store I also used the command like appx apppakage something like that but it didn't work. it shows that the path [C:\AppxManiFest.xml] isn't found...
  9. Can't Find Applicable Devices Linked to Your Microsoft Account

Can't Find Applicable Devices Linked to Your Microsoft Account: I am having a problem with installing an app. My laptop doesn't seem to be recognized as a device linked to my Microsoft account. Someone else had a similar issue but it concerned their xbox, so the steps they took to fix the problem are a bit different to my issue, at...
  10. Can't Find App on Microsoft Store

Can't Find App on Microsoft Store: I'm trying to download Sell on Etsy to my new laptop and when I go to the Google Play Store it tells me to go to the Microsoft Store but when I go to the Microsoft Store, I can't find Sell on Etsy to save my life. Help Please! Kat...