Windows 10: Microsoft Store can't get regions right

Discus and support Microsoft Store can't get regions right in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Wanted to buy The Outer Worlds. I am living on Guam, a U.S. territory. First the site asked me if I wanted to stay on United States-English or switch... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by microsoftwhydoyoudothis, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store can't get regions right

Wanted to buy The Outer Worlds. I am living on Guam, a U.S. territory. First the site asked me if I wanted to stay on United States-English or switch to Guam-English. Guam-English didn't even have the game available, even though legally we are part of the U.S. When I tried to purchase it from United States-English, I could not input Guam in the billing address. Microsoft either needs to make the game available on Guam-English or add Guam as an option in the billing address for United States-English.

Notably, you guys included Puerto Rico in the billing address list but not Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands or American Samoa. We're all U.S. territories. Fix this oversight.

:)

microsoftwhydoyoudothis, Oct 29, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 29, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Oct 29, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Microsoft Store can't get regions right

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Microsoft Store can't get regions right :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store can't get regions right

1. Microsoft Store can't get regions right - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store can't

2. Microsoft Store - Incorrect Region

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - Incorrect Region: Hi!I have a problem with my Microsoft store, currently it displays USD instead of AED. Both my Windows region is set in the United Arab Emirates, as well as my Microsoft Account which was created in the United Arab Emirates.What is the problem then? My Microsoft store still...
  3. Microsoft Store - Incorrect Region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - Incorrect Region: Hi!I have a problem with my Microsoft store, currently it displays USD instead of AED. Both my Windows region is set in the United Arab Emirates, as well as my Microsoft Account which was created in the United Arab Emirates.What is the problem then? My Microsoft store still...
  4. Microsoft Store - Incorrect Region

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't change country / region in mircosoft store

Can't change country / region in mircosoft store: Hi team, I want to purchase something on the microsoft store updating my gamertag. When I try purchase it thinks I'm in the UK and I can't change the location to update my credit card info. I live in Australia. Can you please help? Thanks...
  6. Can't change country / region in mircosoft store

Can't change country / region in mircosoft store: Hi team, I want to purchase something on the microsoft store updating my gamertag. When I try purchase it thinks I'm in the UK and I can't change the location to update my credit card info. I live in Australia. Can you please help? Thanks...
  7. Can't change country / region in mircosoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Microsoft Store Region Billing not Working

Microsoft Store Region Billing not Working: I have bought things from Microsoft Store on this exact PC in CAD, and now it won't seem to let me change my country billing locked to USD. I have never changed my country and have always lived in Canada. I am trying to gift a game to a friend over email. If I try to gift...
  9. Microsoft Store keys from another region.

Microsoft Store keys from another region.: I was wondering, can I activate US or EU keys in the UK region on the Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-keys-from-another-region/7356c8c4-fef3-49dc-9404-256fa7cef0a4
  10. Region should be changed in Microsoft Store.

Region should be changed in Microsoft Store.: I am in Namibia and I am not able to buy from the store. Even with a new account which I created I receive the message: Oder ändern Sie die Region für den Microsoft Store. Die Region, in der Ihre Zahlungsmethode eingerichtet wurde, muss mit Ihrer Microsoft Store-Region...