Windows 10: Microsoft Store cant install Forza Horizion 4

Discus and support Microsoft Store cant install Forza Horizion 4 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello guys, as the title says i cant install Forza Horizon 4 on my HDD D:. It needs 78 GB and i got over 300 GB free. Everytime i klick somewhere... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Matej Gronenwald, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store cant install Forza Horizion 4

Hello guys,

as the title says i cant install Forza Horizon 4 on my HDD D:.

It needs 78 GB and i got over 300 GB free.

Everytime i klick somewhere else it choose my SSD C: which got only 40 GB left.

I can press the install button but nothing happens.

Can someone help me? Would appreciate it.

:)

Matej Gronenwald, Feb 8, 2021

2. Multiple Instances of Forza 4 Horizion running in TM

Howdy all, I'm new here so feel free to tell me if I did anything wrong in making this post.

I recently purchased Forza Horizon 4, and after downloading from the Microsoft Store, I noticed that the task manager had multiple instances of the program running. I tried a fresh install, but it seems the same thing is happening.

I was wondering if this would affect my PC's performance at all? Or if it's something that I shouldn't worry too much about.

Thanks!

Microsoft Store cant install Forza Horizion 4 [​IMG]

Horse Child, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Multiple Instances of Forza 4 Horizion running in TM

You only have one instance for Forza running. Notice the indent of the 2nd. It shows what is actually running under the task name of Forza Horizon 4.

Runtime Broker is a Windows process in Task Manager. It helps manage permissions for apps from Windows Store on your Windows 10.

Ztruker, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Ryanfun60 Win User

Microsoft Store cant install Forza Horizion 4

Can't Install anything from Microsoft Store

Hi,

• I tried to install Forza Horizon 4 today from the Microsoft Store and it gave me an error, the code was 0x80070015, I tried running wsreset and it didn't work, any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Ryan

Ryanfun60, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store cant install Forza Horizion 4

1. Microsoft Store cant install Forza Horizion 4 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store cant

2. Microsoft Store installed Forza Horizon 4 twice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store installed Forza Horizon 4 twice.: I was downloading FH4 and at some point I think my internet had a little interruption and this caused it to install two FH4's. I know it installed 2 because it took more than 80 gb. So I had to delete the game to see if it really did what I thought and yes there still is a...
  3. Microsoft store won't install Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't install Forza Horizon 4: Hi, I bought Forza Horizon 4 a couple weeks ago on the microsoft store and played it without any problem. I had to reset my computer and now the microsoft store won't let me download Forza anymore. When I hit the button install it says my C drive is almost full so I...
  4. Forza horizion 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizion 4: well in the game my keyboard is delayed steering and acceleration i hope i didnt spend $70 on nothing. in every other racing game it works fine but forza has a delay for my keyboard can u help?...
  5. cant install forza 4

cant install forza 4: i got froza 4 and it keep downloading and i retryed agian it said error and now i cant click download can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-forza-4/9e1b5f48-8d2c-4172-b1aa-fa5460d9fd8d
  6. cant instal forza horizon 4

cant instal forza horizon 4: Hi i just finished downloading (not on my main drive) after that i get a error code: 0x80070199. and it is stuck i tried evrything the support site recomands nothing seems to work my windows is fully updated. i dont want to dowload the game again as it takes 4 hours any help...
  7. PC Microsoft store will not install Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Microsoft store will not install Forza horizon 4: It freezes or gives me an error once I start to download it, I tried on multiple accounts to no avail. Now I can't even install Forza H. 3 for some reason...
  8. Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 -microsoft store: Hi all, I recently purchased forza horizon 4 via the windows 10 microsoft store app. After paying a note came up stating that some users had to close the store app and click the buy button once more for the game to appear in your account. I did this but the game is nowhere...
  9. Microsoft Store: Forza 4 not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store: Forza 4 not downloading: Error code: 0x80070015 I have been trying to download this game for 6 days now and every time it says: "Pending > error> couldn't download" within a second. I have tried restarting the Microsoft services (windows update and the intelligent transfer system or whatever...
  10. Multiple Instances of Forza 4 Horizion running in TM

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Instances of Forza 4 Horizion running in TM: Howdy all, I'm new here so feel free to tell me if I did anything wrong in making this post. I recently purchased Forza Horizon 4, and after downloading from the Microsoft Store, I noticed that the task manager had multiple instances of the program running. I tried a fresh...