Windows 10: Microsoft store cant locate linked devices (win 10 pc)

Discus and support Microsoft store cant locate linked devices (win 10 pc) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't install a forza horizon 3 dlc because MS store can't locate my linked device, even though I have linked it and can see all of my devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Eetukz, Sep 10, 2020.

1. /u/Eetukz Win User

Microsoft store cant locate linked devices (win 10 pc)

I can't install a forza horizon 3 dlc because MS store can't locate my linked device, even though I have linked it and can see all of my devices linked. When i click the button "install to my devices" (or whatever its called) on the product's store page, on the base game it shows all of the devices it can be installed on, but on the dlc it states that i have not linked any of my devices.

submitted by /u/Eetukz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Eetukz, Sep 10, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Get link for microsoft store app in windows 10

Hello @apoklyps3, *Smile

If you are wanting a link for a Microsoft Store app shortcut, then you could create one using the link below.

ms-windows-store:

*Arrow App Commands List for Windows 10 | Tutorials

Brink, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Device not connected to microsoft store so cant download apps

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Method 1: Try Signing in to your Microsoft account on your Windows 10 device to sync your settings and Microsoft Store purchases across all your devices. You can set up a new device with your Microsoft account, or if you already
    made a user account.

Method 2: Log out and Login back to store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

You can also try some troubleshooting from the following

Link

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Anniversary Update Microsoft Store Tour

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft store cant locate linked devices (win 10 pc) - Similar Threads - Microsoft store cant

2. Devices Linked To Microsoft Store Query?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices Linked To Microsoft Store Query?: Hi everyone, I have Windows 11 on one PC and two laptops. One of the laptops is a shared user account for the home. I also have a Windows 10 laptop.On the devices link to Microsoft Store where you can unlink accounts: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content , I can see...
  3. Devices Linked To Microsoft Store Query?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devices Linked To Microsoft Store Query?: Hi everyone, I have Windows 11 on one PC and two laptops. One of the laptops is a shared user account for the home. I also have a Windows 10 laptop.On the devices link to Microsoft Store where you can unlink accounts: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content , I can see...
  4. Devices linked to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices linked to Microsoft Store: Hello,I'm running into an issue while looking at my linked devices to Microsoft Store. The name shown isn't the current device name and this make it difficult to know which device is running an Microsoft Pro upgrade.For more details, I've upgraded my computers to Windows 11...
  5. Devices linked to Microsoft Store

Devices linked to Microsoft Store: Hello,I'm running into an issue while looking at my linked devices to Microsoft Store. The name shown isn't the current device name and this make it difficult to know which device is running an Microsoft Pro upgrade.For more details, I've upgraded my computers to Windows 11...
  6. How to link my device with microsoft store?

How to link my device with microsoft store?: I need to link my device to microsoft store to download apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-link-my-device-with-microsoft-store/1b4ccd51-1455-4f19-bf79-f74be3034256
  7. How to link my device with microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to link my device with microsoft store?: I need to link my device to microsoft store to download apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-link-my-device-with-microsoft-store/1b4ccd51-1455-4f19-bf79-f74be3034256
  8. LINKING PC TO MICROSOFT STORE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LINKING PC TO MICROSOFT STORE: i Just purchased FX Simulator 2020 and have a new PC. Apparently I have to link my PC to Microsoft to commence a download! The PC is a Hybrid AMD I think not asurface Pro/duo Xbox etc. How do I link this PC to Microsoft? my real question is why do I link?...
  9. My Devices Linked to the Microsoft Store.

My Devices Linked to the Microsoft Store.: When I sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft website (as you know) at a certain point I come across to the section where Devices are by themselves on one webpage: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/. Now (as many of you do) you see the word DEVICES in a blue...
  10. Unable to link device to Microsoft Store

Unable to link device to Microsoft Store: Cannot verify identity in accounts-win10. Not able to synch. or download from Microsoft Store as device not linked to account. When trying to verify identity it states-illegal state change was requested. So have purchased game from Store but unable to download....