Windows 10: Microsoft Store cant open after what i did.

Discus and support Microsoft Store cant open after what i did. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, my problem starts when i bought today xboxgamepass ultiamte cuz i want to try a few games. I'v install Xbox app - buy xboxgamepass ultimate - lunch... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Patryk Łuczak, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store cant open after what i did.

Hi, my problem starts when i bought today xboxgamepass ultiamte cuz i want to try a few games.
    I'v install Xbox app - buy xboxgamepass ultimate - lunch microsoft store
    Then i was trying to instal game on my D\harddrivehdd over my C\drivesdd but nothing work at all.
    I'v start searching hundrets of topic about hot to make it work or something. And i stop on changing this:

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on System > Storage.

3. Click on Change where new content is saved under More storage settings.

4. Select D drive using the drop down menu under New apps will save to.

Cuz when i was trying to do it, system was asking me for del all my other apps ect. and i wont lose any files
    Then i find a topic when someone just change folder locationwindows apps to for example d:\programfiles\windowsapps
    so i did the same:
    I'v change permisions to Me as a owner with full controll in permisions and auditing
    Then i just change location of folder and try to instal game again but...
    Microsoft Store won't open at all, just popup for a second or less and closesame with xbox app
    So i start searching for solution how to get it work.
    I'v change location of microsoft apps folder once again to her starting location whith was "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps" but still nothing work at all
    I'v change permissions to her deafult state exept owner of the folder cuz i cant find any user named like the one before "TrustedInstaller"i think.

After re-lunch a computer xbox app should start it self but i got this: Microsoft Store cant open after what i did. 633fdaa4-c708-4cb4-9b8c-3b6ea9cb2d2f?upload=true.png
    When i trying to open any image on my computer i got this:
    Microsoft Store cant open after what i did. 5127b9d4-6165-4ae0-85f6-0cc2d24905b8?upload=true.png

I was trying even try to fix it by using WSReset.exe but i got only this:
    Microsoft Store cant open after what i did. 0488eb7a-5d3f-4d1c-9812-61821aceb6a1?upload=true.png

The last thing i'v try was uninstal and re-instal by using powershell as administrator but i got error about not finding a path cuz it doesnt not exist...
    Microsoft Store cant open after what i did. 2ee628c4-1f65-4137-85cb-2519fdfca392?upload=true.png
    I hope someone can help me.

Sorry for my terrible eng but im still learning.
    And thanks for saving your time here.

:)

Patryk Łuczak, Mar 23, 2021

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 23, 2021
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store cant open after what i did.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft Store cant open after what i did. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store cant open after what i did.

1. Microsoft Store cant open after what i did. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store cant

2. Cant open Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant open Microsoft Store: Hello i cant open Microsoft Store app Here is what i triedWsreset.exe gives an errorUpdate windowsVerifying Time and a countryWaiting for a response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-microsoft-store/ab5888b1-176c-40dd-ba26-2ee2a65206c8
  3. cant open microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open microsoft store.: can someone tell me how to fix the issue, ive tried 20 methods, i cant seem to get microsoft store to work as ws reset doesent work it just says "windows cannot find 'ms-windows-store:PurgeChaches'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."not even the...
  4. cant open microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant open microsoft store.: can someone tell me how to fix the issue, ive tried 20 methods, i cant seem to get microsoft store to work as ws reset doesent work it just says "windows cannot find 'ms-windows-store:PurgeChaches'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."not even the...
  5. I cant open microsoft store

I cant open microsoft store: microsoft store doesn't open after reset it doesn't open please help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-microsoft-store/0fbe3d57-036b-414c-813b-92d13d19f6c4
  6. I cant open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open microsoft store: microsoft store doesn't open after reset it doesn't open please help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-microsoft-store/0fbe3d57-036b-414c-813b-92d13d19f6c4
  7. I cant open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. cant open microsoft store after resetting

cant open microsoft store after resetting: hi!my microsoft store kept giving me an error when i wanted to dowload any app, so i went to my settings and resetted microsoft store.now it dissapeard, i cant find microsoft store in my settings and if i search it, it shows up but i cant open it. please help!thank you!...
  9. Why after reseting it i cant open microsoft Store?

Why after reseting it i cant open microsoft Store?: My Microsoft Store was logging me out everytime i open it i reseted its now not letting me open it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-after-reseting-it-i-cant-open-microsoft-store/efc9e821-4654-42a0-82c5-54a3c5a8640c
  10. Cant open Microsoft Store

Cant open Microsoft Store: When I try to open Microsoft Store nothing loads, if I refresh the page it still doesn't load. I gives the option to report this problem, but then that page also doesn't load....