Windows 10: Microsoft Store can't open

Discus and support Microsoft Store can't open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; can't open microsoft store with Code: 0x80131500 CV: x4MbA/kJQEikMuhO, any solution ?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AgusKrisna, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store can't open

can't open microsoft store with Code: 0x80131500 CV: x4MbA/kJQEikMuhO, any solution ? Microsoft Store can't open 7f7e60b4-c89a-4692-acc5-b68edac24de8?upload=true.png

:)

AgusKrisna, Jun 27, 2020

2. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store can't open

store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store can't open

1. Microsoft Store can't open - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store can't

2. Can't open the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open the Microsoft store: I bought a new PC and the Microsoft store can't open. I tried to run the command on the Windows Powershell, and the following is the response:Get-AppXPackage : Access is denied. Access is denied. At line:1 char:1 + Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach...
  3. Can't open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open microsoft store: When I try to wsreset, it gives me that I have to contact the software vender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-microsoft-store/e4df6daf-4e98-4fbb-831a-da075c54a02a
  4. Can't open Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Microsoft Store.: "This app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more information.The problem is that the windows store wont open, it has the same above problem, when I click it it will close immediately!...
  5. Can't open Microsoft Store.

Can't open Microsoft Store.: "This app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more information.The problem is that the windows store wont open, it has the same above problem, when I click it it will close immediately!...
  6. Can't open Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Microsoft Store?: As of a couple of days ago I can't open Microsoft store or any other apps downloaded from the store. I've tried pretty much every suggestions given, like uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft store which doesn't seem to work because I keep getting this error message in...
  7. Can't open Microsoft Store?

Can't open Microsoft Store?: As of a couple of days ago I can't open Microsoft store or any other apps downloaded from the store. I've tried pretty much every suggestions given, like uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft store which doesn't seem to work because I keep getting this error message in...
  8. Can't open microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't open microsoft store.: As you read in the subject; I can't open the microsoft store. Earlier, my store wouldn't update/download any apps at all, so I decided to reset it through settings. After the reset, it wouldn't work at all. I can still see it in the search results of the start menu, though. I...
  9. Can't open the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open the Microsoft store: I cmsuddenly can't open the Microsoft store. I've tried everything including running codes in powershell, resetting the Microsoft store, creating a new user, etc. submitted by /u/wesl_o1 [link] [comments]...
  10. can't open microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't open microsoft store: can't open microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-microsoft-store/a6f49c4a-5a2e-405b-9df2-f147ece3d891"