Windows 10: Microsoft Store Can't Update Apps

Discus and support Microsoft Store Can't Update Apps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have more than 20 pening APP updates in MS Store. I use VPN - Could this be something that is blocking the updates. Downloading goes on for more than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NageshSG, Nov 26, 2021.

1. NageshSG Win User

Microsoft Store Can't Update Apps

I have more than 20 pening APP updates in MS Store. I use VPN - Could this be something that is blocking the updates. Downloading goes on for more than 15 mins, and I cancel as there is no progress.

:)

NageshSG, Nov 26, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 26, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 26, 2021
  4. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Can't Update Apps - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Can't

2. Can't update/install apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't update/install apps in microsoft store: Nothing happens when I try to update, it just spins or get's stuck. I think it has something to do with the fact that I can't download new windows update, error- 0x8024a206...
  3. Microsoft Store Can't Install or Update Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Can't Install or Update Apps: I have windows 11 22h2. I just updated the new windows version. My issue is I couldn't play and re-download Xbox games at first, but then MStore couldn't update any of the apps. I have no idea what is happening; I tried the solutions on MS Q&A and other websites. It just...
  4. Microsoft Store Can't Install or Update Apps

Microsoft Store Can't Install or Update Apps: I have windows 11 22h2. I just updated the new windows version. My issue is I couldn't play and re-download Xbox games at first, but then MStore couldn't update any of the apps. I have no idea what is happening; I tried the solutions on MS Q&A and other websites. It just...
  5. Microsoft Store Can't Update Apps

Microsoft Store Can't Update Apps: I have more than 20 pening APP updates in MS Store. I use VPN - Could this be something that is blocking the updates. Downloading goes on for more than 15 mins, and I cancel as there is no progress....
  6. Microsoft Store Can't Update Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Can't Update Apps: I have more than 20 pening APP updates in MS Store. I use VPN - Could this be something that is blocking the updates. Downloading goes on for more than 15 mins, and I cancel as there is no progress....
  7. Microsoft Store can't install or update apps.

Microsoft Store can't install or update apps.: As the picture shows, when I try to upgrade apps, it gets stuck like this and keeps spinning.When I try to download an app, it goes wrong like this.I tried repair and reset, but it didn't work.WHO CAN HELP ME ??????version: Windows 10 ProfessionalWorkstation 10.0.21996.1...
  8. Can't update apps via Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update apps via Microsoft Store: Hi, I am using a PC running on Windows 10 1909 x64. Whenever I attempt to download or update apps from Microsoft Store, I get the 0x80070422 code which means that Windows Update is disabled and suggests running a troubleshooter. [ATTACH] Problem is that when I run a...
  9. Microsoft Store can't download Apps or updates.

Microsoft Store can't download Apps or updates.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-store-wont-download-apps/ed2e52f2-449c-4d62-af25-23e5d5f3ebdd?auth=1 I'm going to start off by saying that I already saw this post^, and I followed the steps that people answered with, but my store still isn't...
  10. Can't install and update apps in Microsoft Store

Can't install and update apps in Microsoft Store: When I try to install any apps or games in Microsoft store it says " Windows update is disabled. You can repair Windows update by running Windows Update troubleshooter in Settings. The error code is 0x80070422, incase you need it." I tried many solutions regarding this...