Windows 10: Microsoft store cant view game minecraft windows 10 game .

Discus and support Microsoft store cant view game minecraft windows 10 game . in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i early was having win 10 in which i got store where i get minecraft all versions to play but now on this windows 10 which i installed few days ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MinecraftLegend1, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft store cant view game minecraft windows 10 game .

i early was having win 10 in which i got store where i get minecraft all versions to play but now on this windows 10 which i installed few days ago cannot contain tht feature and i cant install many game and minecraft also pls reply and help me onto this.BTW i cant install my latest windows 10 update its just started and just 0% . Help me out pls.

:)

MinecraftLegend1, Aug 8, 2019

2. Minecraft game is not available in windows 10 Tablet

Hi John,

I realize that you are facing difficulty in downloading Minecraft game in tablet. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know

• What is the make and made of the tablet?
    • Which version of Minecraft you are trying to download?
    • Which build of Windows 10 is installed in the tablet?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to check the game on the pc?

This issue might be due to windows update. So, is suggest you update the windows (including all the pending windows updates).

I also suggest you to run windows store app troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps to run windows store app troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and press
      enter
    • Click on view all from the left panel and select
      Windows store apps
      troubleshooter.
    • Click on advanced and select run as administrator.
    • Then click on next.

Please get back to us with necessary information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Minecraft: "Install this game on up to ten Windows 10 devices."

Hi,

Issues with downloading the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition may occur if you are logged in to a different account. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you check your purchase history on the

Microsoft Billing page
    if the Minecraft is on the list. You can also check it on the Windows Store if it is listed under
    Games in My Library. If the game is on the list, you have to use your Microsoft account to sign in on the PC instead of the local account. To add your Microsoft Account, you may follow the steps below:

• Press Start and click on the Settings icon.
    • Go to Accounts and click Email & App accounts.
    • Click on Add an account and add the Microsoft Account that you used to purchase the game.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

After restarting your PC, reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Launch the Windows Store and open the game library. If you see Minecraft on the list, look for the download icon
    Microsoft store cant view game minecraft windows 10 game . f854e709-6c8e-476a-8bfb-788f91c34b17.png
    at
    the right side of the page and click it to download the game.

Note You can play with up to 10 friends cross-platform in worlds that exist anytime, anywhere. Try a free 30-day trial in-app and learn more at
    http://minecraft.net/realms.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.  

Loraine Mon, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Microsoft store cant view game minecraft windows 10 game .

minecraft windows 10 not installing?

Hi Xpsychonauticon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the game doesn't get installed as it should.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. Are you referring to Minecraft app from Windows Store?
    4. Are you able to install other apps from the Microsoft Store?
    5. Are you able to uninstall the app?

However, let us follow these methods and check if that makes any difference.

Method 1: If your answer to the Q-5 is No, then suggest you to follow the steps from this article to

fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    . Once the steps are done, remember to restart the PC.

Method 2: To uninstall the app that is downloaded from the Microsoft Store, refer to the steps from this article.

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-uninstall-reinstall-game-windows-10

Further, suggest you to ensure that the correct Microsoft account is used. To do this follow the steps provided by
    Shafeeq_Khan’ from this thread to check if that works
    for you.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft store cant view game minecraft windows 10 game .

1. Microsoft store cant view game minecraft windows 10 game . - Similar Threads - Microsoft store cant

2. I cant buy a game on the Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant buy a game on the Microsoft Store.: I am trying to buy a game with a $10 gift card. On the microsoft store my balance has not gone up $10 and, On the website version of the Microsoft store my balance is $10 but it wont let me buy it. Everytime I try to buy it it says "We’re having trouble processing your...
  3. Minecraft from game's store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft from game's store: Hi, So, I bought Minecraft from the game's original store and I've now linked it to my Microsoft's account. My sister really wants to play the game using her display name and I was wondering if there was a way to redeem the game on our windows store so that we could share...
  4. Cant install games off the microsoft store.

Cant install games off the microsoft store.: i just got the xbox game pass wanting to play forza 4 and i have enough space on my d drive to install it on. but when i choose the d drive and click install nothing happens litteraly nothing. i cant free up space on my c drive since its a smaller ssd. ive tried every single...
  5. Cant install specific game on Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install specific game on Microsoft store?: Cant install No Mans Sky from game pass, just gets stuck at 111mb and stops downloading.. literally done everything from resetting the store app to resetting cache to running trouble shooters.....
  6. Cant install a game on the windows store

Cant install a game on the windows store: My issue is strange. im trying to install halo the master chief collection, but it wont install. ive had it installed before, but randomly removed files and needed to update, so i tried to uninstall and reinstall the files. the uninstall didnt work, and installing again...
  7. Windows 10 Microsoft Store Games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Microsoft Store Games: Over the recent purchases I have made on the Microsoft store this is by far the most confusing, i just bought the game ARK on Windows 10 and I am confused by the result of me starting the game. Whenever I press 'start' to load the game i am met with the message 'Unable to...
  8. cant purchess game from microsoft store

cant purchess game from microsoft store: i have windows 10 but when i go to buy age of empires 2 it says error on all cards an paypal anybody else have the same problem or ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-purchess-game-from-microsoft-store/07a6061d-7774-483e-9db1-9d04664b8c22"
  9. Microsoft store can view game minecraft windows 10 game .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store can view game minecraft windows 10 game .: i early was having win 10 in which i got store where i get minecraft all versions to play but now on this windows 10 which i installed few days ago cannot contain tht feature and i cant install many game and minecraft also pls reply and help me onto this.BTW i cant install my...
  10. Cant download games from microsoft store

Cant download games from microsoft store: If I try to download a game, I get the massage "there are no applicable devices linked to your micorsoft account" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-games-from-microsoft-store/23bf9ead-a3e8-4e61-b5bc-927341630a78"