Windows 10: Microsoft Store cart has nothing in it ,,yet

Discus and support Microsoft Store cart has nothing in it ,,yet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting this email: Did you forget something? Hello, It looks like you left some items in your cart. To make sure you don't miss the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by neighborlee777, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store cart has nothing in it ,,yet

I keep getting this email:

Did you forget something?

Hello,

It looks like you left some items in your cart. To make sure you don't miss the chance to get them, complete your order today.

If you have questions or need help, you can contact support or visit a Microsoft Store near you.

from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Scam , or just Microsoft having temporary glitch with the online store ?

Thx

:)

neighborlee777, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store

Source: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Xbox Wire

See also: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store

Source: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Xbox Wire

See also: Updated Shopping Cart and Wish List coming to the Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store cart has nothing in it ,,yet

New Shopping Cart feature available in Xbox Store to Xbox One Insiders Xbox

Source: New Shopping Cart feature now available in the Xbox Store! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store cart has nothing in it ,,yet

1. Microsoft Store cart has nothing in it ,,yet - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store cart

2. No folder yet Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No folder yet Microsoft store: Hello, when i want to install minecraft i see no folder yet and i cant do anything can someone help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-folder-yet-microsoft-store/dd7dfbd9-bddc-4f1f-a807-b7c0dd540caa
  3. No folder yet Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No folder yet Microsoft store: Hello, when i want to install minecraft i see no folder yet and i cant do anything can someone help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-folder-yet-microsoft-store/dd7dfbd9-bddc-4f1f-a807-b7c0dd540caa
  4. Cart on Microsoft Store Website will not open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cart on Microsoft Store Website will not open.: I had attempted to purchase a Halo Xbox series X from the Microsoft store on launch day but they had sold out, now the product is stuck in my cart and whenever I try to open the cart I am redirected to the homepage. I am unable to put anything else into the cart or purchase...
  5. Cart on Microsoft Store Website will not open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cart on Microsoft Store Website will not open.: I had attempted to purchase a Halo Xbox series X from the Microsoft store on launch day but they had sold out, now the product is stuck in my cart and whenever I try to open the cart I am redirected to the homepage. I am unable to put anything else into the cart or purchase...
  6. Cart on Microsoft Store Website will not open.

7. Questions and Rants - Microsoft Store Cart/Checkout specifically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions and Rants - Microsoft Store Cart/Checkout specifically: I have been trying, for weeks, to buy an Xbox Series X/HLEXSX.Every time I get one into my cart, the entire store goes haywire. Nothing loads. Error. Can't checkout. Error. Try that again. Error. Oops something went wrong on our end. Error. The URL may be misspelled. Error. -...
  8. Display microsoft store cart

Display microsoft store cart: According to Microsoft I have something in my cart. I do not remember ordering it so I want to0 get to my cart to delete it. IHowever I have no visible option to view my cart. How do I open or view my cart?...
  9. Mail and Calendar "nothing has arrived yet"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail and Calendar "nothing has arrived yet": Hello, I have had difficulties with windows 10 mail and calendar since 19 jan 21. Calendar will not sync And despite following the suggested fixes for email - there is no change It is mail cannot grab the information before time out. And outlook will not upload my...
  10. Can't add microsoft Gift cart to Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't add microsoft Gift cart to Store: I hava a gift cart code but can't add to Microsoft store I see a error massage I [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-microsoft-gift-cart-to-store/16bde4bb-cab6-4c26-acf7-d5e75207438d"