Windows 10: Microsoft Store causes CPU temp spikes

Discus and support Microsoft Store causes CPU temp spikes in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, when I open Microsoft store I'm experiencing weird CPU heat spikes that occur every couple of seconds . The temperature gets from about °30C... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Julian Shikui, May 1, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store causes CPU temp spikes

Hello,

when I open Microsoft store I'm experiencing weird CPU heat spikes that occur every couple of seconds .

The temperature gets from about °30C to about °42C.

The issue persists even after exiting the app store and is resolved only after booting the PC.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

-Julian

:)

Julian Shikui, May 1, 2020

2. TiWorker.exe spikes in CPU usage and causes crash

I have done those, but I still have freezes and crashes. Doing the SFC /scannow resulted in a freeze in my computer. I believe the high CPU usage may be causing crashes. Would it not be possible for TiWorker to trigger a crash because of the massive spike
    in CPU usage caused by it? These crashes and freezes have only occurred in the last few days, and it seems weird to only crash while TiWorker spikes in CPU usage

LoganBatson, May 1, 2020
  3. CPU temperature spikes - Random

Unfortunately the trace did not have anything definitive despite the additional information that real temp provided. Just curious, do you have the same issue on a clean install without anything added?

Where are you seeing the cpu temp spikes (in real temp?)? Have you tried a different app for monitoring (Like aida64)?

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), May 1, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store causes CPU temp spikes

services.exe CPU spikes caused by pc suite update

I have windows 2000 SP4 (yes, i know i need to upgrade). I recently got the update to PC Suite. I now have version 6.86.9.0

every minute or two, task manager shows a CPU spike to 100% that lasts about 3 seconds. the task is services.exe

naturally i started stopping services until the intermittent spikes stopped. the culprit? a service called 'ServiceLayer', which runs the NclUSBSrv.exe and NclRSSrv.exe processes.

as soon as i stopped it, the CPU lag spikes go away. after about an hour, it seemed to run fine, then i opened up nokia pc suite, it started the service again, and the CPU lag spikes came back.

obviously nokia processes are causing some problems, and it has something to do with a change in the last update.

nokia, can you please look into this or tell me how to fix?

thx.

Message Edited by nellweems on 17-Apr-2008 08:17 AM

nellweems---01, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store causes CPU temp spikes

1. Microsoft Store causes CPU temp spikes - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store causes

2. Bluetooth mouse causing CPU spike?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse causing CPU spike?: Hi, I've been having an on and off issue lately with CPU spikes seemingly causes by a Bluetooth mouse. The easiest way for me to cause the issue is to let the mouse sit for a minute with no input and then click or move the mouse, at which point a seemingly random service will...
  3. Bluetooth mouse causing CPU spike?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth mouse causing CPU spike?: Hi, I've been having an on and off issue lately with CPU spikes seemingly causes by a Bluetooth mouse. The easiest way for me to cause the issue is to let the mouse sit for a minute with no input and then click or move the mouse, at which point a seemingly random service will...
  4. sppsvc causes spike on cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sppsvc causes spike on cpu: I got a windows 11 22H2 Home editionfrom OEM, i got an office 365 enterprise, but sppsvc always spike to 10-25% on my cpu which can cause heat for my laptop. Its really annoying, its not the first time i faced this issue, when i was using windows 10 on the same laptop as i am...
  5. sppsvc causes spike on cpu

sppsvc causes spike on cpu: I got a windows 11 22H2 Home editionfrom OEM, i got an office 365 enterprise, but sppsvc always spike to 10-25% on my cpu which can cause heat for my laptop. Its really annoying, its not the first time i faced this issue, when i was using windows 10 on the same laptop as i am...
  6. How do I fix CPU Temp spikes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix CPU Temp spikes?: So, I have an HP Omen laptop which I've used for around 2 years, and recently, after doing a clean install of windows and doing everything necessary afterwards, my CPU has been having an unstable temperature, varying from 60 to 100 to 80 and staying above that, even while I'm...
  7. How do I fix CPU Temp spikes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix CPU Temp spikes?: So, I have an HP Omen laptop which I've used for around 2 years, and recently, after doing a clean install of windows and doing everything necessary afterwards, my CPU has been having an unstable temperature, varying from 60 to 100 to 80 and staying above that, even while I'm...
  8. How do I fix CPU Temp spikes?

9. Identify the cause of CPU Spike and crash

Identify the cause of CPU Spike and crash: I am using a Dell 5490 AIO since May and I still haven't figure out the cause of CPU spike. Now, it is causing a lot of trouble because my PC hang twice in the past 4 days. I checked Event Viewer and it only shows the Event 10010 Skype timeout error after the system crashed....
  10. TiWorker.exe spikes in CPU usage and causes crash

TiWorker.exe spikes in CPU usage and causes crash: Recently my computer has been crashing a lot resulting in many BSOD's with mutliple different error codes. Some codes include: dpc watchdog violation, whea uncorrectable error, and system thread exception not handled. There is always a major spike in cpu usage from Windows...