Windows 10: microsoft store chess lv 100

Discus and support microsoft store chess lv 100 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Chess Lv 100 from the Microsoft store a couple of years ago. I then paid the $5 for no ads. I have recently started receiving ads on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DHLSC, May 5, 2020.

1. DHLSC Win User

microsoft store chess lv 100

I downloaded Chess Lv 100 from the Microsoft store a couple of years ago. I then paid the $5 for no ads. I have recently started receiving ads on the game. i have uninstalled and reinstalled several times trying to remove the ads. i also used the " no ads" button in the settings on the game. ends with " purchase failed, try again later"... If i cannot remove ads, please remove game from my library and other games which i did not purchase and do not want....

:)

DHLSC, May 5, 2020
  2. JimWynne Win User

Windows 10 App Chess Lv.100

Chess Lv.100 is not a Microsoft product. Go to the app's page in the store and use the contact information there to get help from the developer.

JimWynne, May 5, 2020
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    Chess Lv.100 - how to enable

Hi,

Because Chess Lv. 100 is not a Microsoft product, you can go to the application's page in the Store and use the contact information details provided there to get help from the developer.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Rhina Vib, May 5, 2020
  4. microsoft store chess lv 100

Chess Lv 100 app in store queue

I'm trying to install "Chess Lv 100" for about 3 weeks. I've contacted MSN Support, Google, links that MSC Support send, and noting.

When I go to store "Downloads & updates" it shows:

Queue (1)

Logo The Chess Lv 100 app starting download

It been this way for weeks. MSN Support had me run "WSRset.exe", but didn't help.

When I try to install again, It shows:

Try the download again

Try the download again

something happened on our end Close

MSN Support wanted $99 to dial in and fix it. I'm NOT paying for them to fix their problem.

Please .. PLEASE .. give me a solution to solve this issue.

Thanks!

The Jakeman, May 5, 2020
Thema:

microsoft store chess lv 100

1. microsoft store chess lv 100 - Similar Threads - microsoft store chess

2. Regarding Level 100 Chess - Undo Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Level 100 Chess - Undo Button: I installed the newer version Now when I play the game the "undo" button is grayed out. How do I open it so that I can increase the number? Thanks ahead of time - Tim...
  3. Regarding Level 100 Chess - Undo Button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Level 100 Chess - Undo Button: I installed the newer version Now when I play the game the "undo" button is grayed out. How do I open it so that I can increase the number? Thanks ahead of time - Tim...
  4. Chess Titan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chess Titan: Hello, How can I download Chess Titan on windows 10 ? Can I purchase it from the Microsoft store ? I don't trust downloading it from the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chess-titan/b94f1c2d-c123-4609-83a5-edfee2e73d44
  5. Chess Titans

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chess Titans: The information I seek is whether or not a download of "Chess Titans" chess game will result in ads being displayed along with the app. I would pay some amount to not have to deal with pop-ups, etc... while enjoying a game of computer chess....
  6. Chess LV 100 app

Chess LV 100 app: i own chess lv 100 and it has started to show ads how do I get rid of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chess-lv-100-app/9e044f73-b2e1-480c-ab5f-b4d95e6f89e0
  7. ++ CHESS on WINDOWS ++

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ++ CHESS on WINDOWS ++: ++ if you want to learn CHESS, then Windows 10 mobile is the place, which offers plenty of great apps with many difficulty levels & learning tools ++ you can try CHESS LVL100 or CHESS from Magma Mobile for example //...
  8. LV file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LV file: What program can I use to open photos that are JPG._LV2~F? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lv-file/4a9b3ce2-5a95-4ad0-b93b-e959ddb13d5d"
  9. HOWWWWWWWW I CANT EVEN USE MICROSOFT STORE CHESSES

HOWWWWWWWW I CANT EVEN USE MICROSOFT STORE CHESSES: HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PLZ I AM GETING TIRED OF THIS MS-WPC THING I CANT USE DOLBY ACCESS INSTAGRAM AND MICROSOFT STORE FLIP CUZ THIS STUPID MS-WPC...
  10. Chess Titans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chess Titans: Is there any way to install and play Chess Tians in Windows 10? The only site I can find that promises to download Chess Titans for Windows 10 actually downloads Chess Giants. 72560