Windows 10: Microsoft Store claims drive has 0.1mb of storage remaining, it actuall has over 700gb free.

Discus and support Microsoft Store claims drive has 0.1mb of storage remaining, it actuall has over 700gb free. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; As subject, trying to reinstall the xbox app on Windows 10, yet the store claims the drive has no free space, looking on This PC the drive has over... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by robg79, May 10, 2019.

1. robg79 Win User

Microsoft Store claims drive has 0.1mb of storage remaining, it actuall has over 700gb free.

As subject, trying to reinstall the xbox app on Windows 10, yet the store claims the drive has no free space, looking on This PC the drive has over 700gb of free space available, is their a fix for this error?

:)

robg79, May 10, 2019
  2. Pinscher Win User

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, May 10, 2019
  3. Changing the default storage designation for the Microsoft Windows Store and various apps.

Hi Isaac,

The default storage location for the Windows store and apps is in system location where Windows is stored (This PC-> C drive), if you want to change the default location of the apps then I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings
    and check if it helps.

• Open Settings and click on the System icon.
    • Click on Storage on the left side, on the right side under
      Save locations, select the drive to where you want your
      documents
      , music, pictures, and/or
      videos
      to be saved to by default.
    • Click/tap on Apply.

The above settings option is available only from the Windows version (10586), I suggest you to check in which version of Windows build in installed on your computer.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, May 10, 2019
  4. RT2709 Win User

Microsoft Store claims drive has 0.1mb of storage remaining, it actuall has over 700gb free.

What is the 1MB RAW Primary Partition on SSD Disk 0?

I've noticed that on my Dell laptop's (Windows 10 Pro with SSD) disk 0 there is a "Partition 5": it's listed as a 1MB Basic partition, RAW, healthy primary partition.

I know that I never partitioned a 1MB part. So where is this 1MB partition from? What is this partition if it's not a EFI partition or an OEM partition?

RT2709, May 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store claims drive has 0.1mb of storage remaining, it actuall has over 700gb free. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store claims

2. Microsoft Store has disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store has disappeared: I am running Windows 10 version 20H2. I recently had a problem trying to run Microsoft games like Mahjong etc, I couldn't log into my Xbox account, the screen just hung there. From Powershell I tried to run the wsreset command, but it just stayed there with no response. Then...
  3. Microsoft Store has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store has disappeared: I am running Windows 10 version 20H2. I recently had a problem trying to run Microsoft games like Mahjong etc, I couldn't log into my Xbox account, the screen just hung there. From Powershell I tried to run the wsreset command, but it just stayed there with no response. Then...
  4. Microsoft Store has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System and reserved files over 700GB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System and reserved files over 700GB: My system storage is literally more than 700gb im pretty sure this is not normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-and-reserved-files-over-700gb/29162417-dabf-4711-a416-aba6419f5f08
  6. Windows System files over 700GB large

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows System files over 700GB large: Recently, when trying to download a larger game on windows I discovered that I've run out of disk space due to the windows system files taking up 700GB of space on my 1TB hard drive. I've tried de-fragmenting, disk cleanup, and some other things to try and clear some of it up...
  7. Microsoft Store has disappeared

Microsoft Store has disappeared: I am running Windows 10 version 1903. I recently had a problem trying to run Microsoft games such as Minesweeper, Mahjong etc. where they were failing to sign me in to my Xbox account, the screen just sitting there trying saying signing in. From Powershell admin I tried...
  8. Re-claim Free Space in Storage Spaces Volume

Re-claim Free Space in Storage Spaces Volume: I have a Win10 machine with 1x 500GB SSD (boot drive) and 3x 3TB HDD. I have storage spaces set up for the HDDs and have noticed that any deleted data in the volume does not change "usage" according to storage spaces. Now it says my volume is full despite having only ~5TB on...
  9. Storage shows more space than it actually has

Storage shows more space than it actually has: My Windows 10 partition C: actually has 49.2GB and the Recovery 1.26GB, so together 50.46GB. But, the Storage says, it has 233GB and 224GB as used. I've no idea, from where Storage gets such info. Does anyone know, how to correct this? Thanks!...
  10. Microsoft Store has disappeared

Microsoft Store has disappeared: Microsoft Store has not only disappeared from the task bar but it's completely gone. I use Windows 10 version 1803 build 17134.471 and using an HP Spectre 360. 64 bit. I clicked on start for it and found the dumped files from 12/12/18 in my hard drive; mostly in a bunch of...