Windows 10: Microsoft Store Click n install nothign happens

Discus and support Microsoft Store Click n install nothign happens in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As a software dev i have never seen a software worse then the Store. Ok Windows ME maybe Any app i want to install, i cant ! I click on install and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PawelWarmuth, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store Click n install nothign happens

As a software dev i have never seen a software worse then the Store.

Ok Windows ME maybe

Any app i want to install, i cant !

I click on install and nothing happens.

There is enough free space, i tried all the stuff mentioned in the www and here

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/microsoft-store-install-button-not-working/b9d93dc4-17da-4fd0-96bc-bd876e06c096

still, nothing works.

So what can i do ?

:)

PawelWarmuth, Jan 12, 2021

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store Click n install nothign happens

Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft
    Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store Click n install nothign happens

1. Microsoft Store Click n install nothign happens - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Click

2. I cant click on install on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant click on install on microsoft store: Hello, i was wondering whether anyone could help me with this problem when i want to install this new game i got got forza 4 i cant click on install it just comes up with the stop sign when you hover the cursor over the install button. The install button is faded then it...
  3. N&I's click is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    N&I's click is missing: News & Interests is supposed to require a click to open, NOT by hoverWe had this fixed in Insider Builds; seems it needs to be fixed for regular Win10s, now, too.https://aka.ms/AAcdd8jCheers,Drew...
  4. Microsoft Store - Trying to install game nothing happens.

Microsoft Store - Trying to install game nothing happens.: I'm trying to download a game and microsoft store. I press the install button and nothing happens. There is no error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-trying-to-install-game-nothing/739a6a70-fe28-4c14-83e6-2be494ac0612
  5. This happens whenever I click microsoft store, what is happening and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happens whenever I click microsoft store, what is happening and how do I fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NukelerTNZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnaw4k/this_happens_whenever_i_click_microsoft_store/
  6. Microsoft store not doing anything after clicking install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not doing anything after clicking install: Hi, For some reason, my microsoft store has stopped working. When I click install on applications, nothing happens. I have tried reset store and other methods with Windows Powershell and it is still not fixed. Does anyone have any idea as to how to fix this bug?...
  7. Something happened with Microsoft store

Something happened with Microsoft store: I click on Install but the game or app won’t download. I am just watching Processing …, but no button to click on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-with-microsoft-store/22d7c46d-0068-4e1a-94e3-3fe2dcef9204
  8. Cannot click install button on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot click install button on Microsoft Store: So not too long ago I bought the $1 pc pass for the xbox thing for pc games. I wanted to download The Outer Worlds but I can't click on the install button at all. And by at all, I mean that when I hover my mouse over the button it shows the error symbol like "not available."...
  9. Microsoft store hangs on clicking install button

Microsoft store hangs on clicking install button: I can open and search the apps in Microsoft app store but when I click on install button the app is freezing and I am not able to anything. I tried running the windows trouble shooter and clear app store cache as suggested here nothing worked. Request your help to sort...
  10. Clicking on Windows Store shortcut and nothing happens.....

Clicking on Windows Store shortcut and nothing happens.....: Here we go again, I had this problem in Windows 8 as well. This is a fresh install and it shouldn't be happening. I am using a local account - is that the problem? Could it be something else? 56440