Windows 10: Microsoft Store Closes Immediately After Opening

Discus and support Microsoft Store Closes Immediately After Opening in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 ver 2004 OS Build 19041.450. Microsoft Store closes immediately after opening, I have gone to Settings/Apps and Reset Microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by arc1950, Aug 21, 2020.

1. arc1950 Win User

Microsoft Store Closes Immediately After Opening

I am using Windows 10 ver 2004 OS Build 19041.450.

Microsoft Store closes immediately after opening, I have gone to Settings/Apps and Reset Microsoft Store but it makes no difference.

Looking through previous replies on answers.microsoft.com I have run PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = Get-AppxPackage *WindowsStore*.InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"

I have also run wsreset

Nothing enables me to run Microsoft Store, other apps are running such as Calculator, Maps, Sticky Notes etc.

:)

arc1950, Aug 21, 2020

2. Microsoft App Store opens up and immediately closes.

Greg,

I have tried everything you suggested and still cannot get the Microsoft Store app to work on my laptop. It opens for about 2 to 3 seconds and immediately closes. I have reinstalled Windows 10. I have tried going back to an earlier version of Windows
    10. I have done multiple resets of the Microsoft Store app. I have rebooted my computer over a dozen times. None of this has helped. When I go into Settings and open Apps & Features, I can see the listing for the Microsoft Store app. It is showing that
    the size of this app is 16.0 KB. Does this sound right? I would think an app like this would be much larger. I checked the size of the same app on my desk top computer and it is showing the size of the Microsoft Store app to be 1.6 MB. It looks like the
    app is not installed correctly on my lap top. Is there a way to reinstall just the Microsoft Store app? Thanks again for your help.

NeilMosesman, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store Opens and closes immediately.

I have tried this before and I tried it again now, exactly as you said and the problem still persists.

I went and attempted to open store, it flashes and closes immediately.

NikhilKorgaonkar, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store Closes Immediately After Opening

Microsoft App Store opens up and immediately closes.

I just installed the latest update of Windows 10. Now my Microsoft App Store opens and closes immediately. I saw this was a problem back in 2015. Is anyone else having this problem and is there a fix?

NeilMosesman, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store Closes Immediately After Opening

1. Microsoft Store Closes Immediately After Opening - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Closes

2. Microsoft store closing immediately on open!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store closing immediately on open!: At this stage, I am super annoyed with this.Whenever I launch the store It closes without even opening for a millisecond!It is completely stopping me from playing the things I want to. Minecraft requires Microsoft store in order to open that, but when I launch it I can't even...
  3. Microsoft store closing immediately on open!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store closing immediately on open!: At this stage, I am super annoyed with this.Whenever I launch the store It closes without even opening for a millisecond!It is completely stopping me from playing the things I want to. Minecraft requires Microsoft store in order to open that, but when I launch it I can't even...
  4. Microsoft store closing immediately on open!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Store closes immediately after opening

Store closes immediately after opening: I have tried many ways but windows store not opening ..it just loads and closes itself.I tried ;reseting the appclear cachesync timetroubleshootingand restarting but not a single work for me.plz help me to solve this problem...
  6. Store closes immediately after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store closes immediately after opening: I have tried many ways but windows store not opening ..it just loads and closes itself.I tried ;reseting the appclear cachesync timetroubleshootingand restarting but not a single work for me.plz help me to solve this problem...
  7. Store closes immediately after opening

8. Microsoft Store opens and immediately closes

Microsoft Store opens and immediately closes: I've followed and tried many of the more popular suggestions on this issue but to no avail. However, I have been able to narrow down that the problem fixes if I create a new user on the PC but, as soon as I sign in with a specific email my most important one Microsoft account...
  9. Microsoft Store Opens and closes immediately.

Microsoft Store Opens and closes immediately.: Hello, I bought the Xbox Game Pass for PC and for some reason it wasn't activated in my Store, it was telling me to buy again, So I checked online for a fix and it told me to "delete localcache", and I went ahead and did that but now my Store opens and closes immediately!...
  10. Microsoft Store closing immediately after opening

Microsoft Store closing immediately after opening: Hello, I was claimed the free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and to play it the site sent me to the windows store. It opened and immediately closed. I have tried a lot of Powershell commands, wsreset and changing time and date but nothing happened. I tried even to...