Windows 10: Microsoft Store closes immediately so I cannot download apps

Discus and support Microsoft Store closes immediately so I cannot download apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Store closes immediately so I cannot download apps other thread is useless, whats tthe correct answer?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jasperjones999, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store closes immediately so I cannot download apps

Microsoft Store closes immediately so I cannot download apps

other thread is useless, whats tthe correct answer?

:)

jasperjones999, Jan 8, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Store Apps start then close immediately

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to update all your device drives and also check if there are any Windows Updates available.

Follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to update all the latest drivers on your computer before installing the update.

• Press Windows logo + I key and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand all the devices on by one.
    • Right-click on the
      device driver and click on Update.

You may also download and install the latest drivers from the manufacture’s website and check.

Method 2: Run the app troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the following link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 3: Reset the Windows Store cache.

Follow the steps to reset the Windows Store cache.

• Press Windows Key + R key.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter Key.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store closes immediately so I cannot download apps

Store Apps start then close immediately

thank you for your reply

But i saw another questions posted with the same problem i already did these steps

i have updated my drivers ,

and i did the troubleshooter no problem found

and i did the reset cache

but non of them fixed it

and after i did system reset but didn't work two

is there any other possible cause for this problem ?

yousifal kes ishaq, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store closes immediately so I cannot download apps

1. Microsoft Store closes immediately so I cannot download apps - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store closes

2. Microsoft Windows store closed immediately

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Windows store closed immediately: I am trying to download Mendeley Cite plugin which is available only through Microsoft windows store and office store. I have windows 10 22h2 Build OS: 19045.2604. Microsoft store close immediately after being opened. I tried the following solutions: Resetting windows store...
  3. Microsoft Windows store closed immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows store closed immediately: I am trying to download Mendeley Cite plugin which is available only through Microsoft windows store and office store. I have windows 10 22h2 Build OS: 19045.2604. Microsoft store close immediately after being opened. I tried the following solutions: Resetting windows store...
  4. Microsoft Windows store closed immediately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store closing immediately on open!

Microsoft store closing immediately on open!: At this stage, I am super annoyed with this.Whenever I launch the store It closes without even opening for a millisecond!It is completely stopping me from playing the things I want to. Minecraft requires Microsoft store in order to open that, but when I launch it I can't even...
  6. Microsoft store closing immediately on open!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store closing immediately on open!: At this stage, I am super annoyed with this.Whenever I launch the store It closes without even opening for a millisecond!It is completely stopping me from playing the things I want to. Minecraft requires Microsoft store in order to open that, but when I launch it I can't even...
  7. Microsoft store closing immediately on open!

8. Microsoft Store opens and immediately closes

Microsoft Store opens and immediately closes: I've followed and tried many of the more popular suggestions on this issue but to no avail. However, I have been able to narrow down that the problem fixes if I create a new user on the PC but, as soon as I sign in with a specific email my most important one Microsoft account...
  9. Microsoft Store Opens and closes immediately.

Microsoft Store Opens and closes immediately.: Hello, I bought the Xbox Game Pass for PC and for some reason it wasn't activated in my Store, it was telling me to buy again, So I checked online for a fix and it told me to "delete localcache", and I went ahead and did that but now my Store opens and closes immediately!...
  10. Microsoft App Store opens up and immediately closes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft App Store opens up and immediately closes.: I just installed the latest update of Windows 10. Now my Microsoft App Store opens and closes immediately. I saw this was a problem back in 2015. Is anyone else having this problem and is there a fix?...