Windows 10: Microsoft Store Closes Upon Opening

Discus and support Microsoft Store Closes Upon Opening in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I attempt to open the windows store, it closes immediately after opening. I've tried every fix I've found online so far, and each one I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Poll_astre, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store Closes Upon Opening

Whenever I attempt to open the windows store, it closes immediately after opening. I've tried every fix I've found online so far, and each one I've tried has not worked. Most recently I used the Media Creation Tool to reinstall windows, and that did nothing. I really have no idea on how to fix this, thank you all in advance for the help!

submitted by /u/Poll_astre
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Poll_astre, Oct 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store, Applications Will Open Then Close

Hi all,

I've searched everywhere online and tried various ways to solve this issue, but none of the suggested methods work.

Not only does my Microsoft Store open and immediately close, other applications such as the calculator, calendar, etc. does the same thing.

Tried WSReset, deleting caches, using powershell, sfc scan.

Does anyone have any other suggestions for this issue?

Katherineeowen, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store Closes Upon Opening

Microsoft store issues

Hello,

I have tried multiple steps listed everywhere in this forun to try and resolve this issue but I am unable to open Microsoft store on my windows 10 machine. Everytime I try to open store it shows progress circle and closes back

vinay tamta, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store Closes Upon Opening

1. Microsoft Store Closes Upon Opening - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Closes

2. Microsoft Store won't open and closes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store won't open and closes: I am trying to open the Microsoft store, but it will pop up and close immediately when I press it. I have tried wsreset.exe, troubleshooting it, resetting and repairing it and reinstalling it via Powershell with the command, but none have worked so far. I don't know what to...
  3. Microsoft store opening, loading, closes.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store opening, loading, closes.: When I try to open the Microsoft Store app it will open and load for a few seconds then close right after,I've been tackling at this problem for several months to no success, i've tried to do the steps said in many other articles like reinstalling the microsoft store with...
  4. Microsoft store opening, loading, closes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store opening, loading, closes.: When I try to open the Microsoft Store app it will open and load for a few seconds then close right after,I've been tackling at this problem for several months to no success, i've tried to do the steps said in many other articles like reinstalling the microsoft store with...
  5. Microsoft store closing immediately on open!

Microsoft store closing immediately on open!: At this stage, I am super annoyed with this.Whenever I launch the store It closes without even opening for a millisecond!It is completely stopping me from playing the things I want to. Minecraft requires Microsoft store in order to open that, but when I launch it I can't even...
  6. Microsoft store closing immediately on open!

Microsoft store closing immediately on open!: At this stage, I am super annoyed with this.Whenever I launch the store It closes without even opening for a millisecond!It is completely stopping me from playing the things I want to. Minecraft requires Microsoft store in order to open that, but when I launch it I can't even...
  7. Microsoft Store closing on open

Microsoft Store closing on open: Hello.My recent question got deleted so I would like to continue the conversation.The MS Store immediately closes when I open it.I have had this problem since the first day I got my pc,I ran the trouble-shooter tells me to reset it so I click on repair and reset in advanced...
  8. Microsoft Store closing on open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store closing on open: Hello.My recent question got deleted so I would like to continue the conversation.The MS Store immediately closes when I open it.I have had this problem since the first day I got my pc,I ran the trouble-shooter tells me to reset it so I click on repair and reset in advanced...
  9. Microsoft Store closing on open

10. Microsoft Store closes upon startup

Microsoft Store closes upon startup: Every time I try to start up the MS store, it just briefly shows a window with nothing in it and then closes itself. It's really frustrating as Phantasy Star Online 2 can only be downloaded from the Microsoft Store. In addition to that, Photos was giving me issues too. I...