Windows 10: Microsoft Store closing as soon as i open it

Discus and support Microsoft Store closing as soon as i open it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This has happened twice to me now, the first time I had to wipe my whole pc after trying every "fix". Don't feel like doing this again after losing all... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jarell L, May 8, 2021.

1. Jarell L Win User

Microsoft Store closing as soon as i open it

This has happened twice to me now, the first time I had to wipe my whole pc after trying every "fix". Don't feel like doing this again after losing all my stuff, can somebody help? This is really stressing me out.BTW i have done wsreset, deleting directories, reseting microsoft store in settings and dsm scan.

:)

Jarell L, May 8, 2021

2. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, May 8, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store, Applications Will Open Then Close

Hi all,

I've searched everywhere online and tried various ways to solve this issue, but none of the suggested methods work.

Not only does my Microsoft Store open and immediately close, other applications such as the calculator, calendar, etc. does the same thing.

Tried WSReset, deleting caches, using powershell, sfc scan.

Does anyone have any other suggestions for this issue?

Katherineeowen, May 8, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store closing as soon as i open it

Windows Store crashes as soon as it starts

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to do a Windows Store reset by following the steps below.

• Press “Windows key + R”, type “wsreset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.
    • This will reset the Windows Store.
    After the Windows Store is reset, Computer will automatically open Windows Store. Check if the issue still persists.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store closing as soon as i open it

1. Microsoft Store closing as soon as i open it - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store closing

2. Microsoft store closing immediately on open!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store closing immediately on open!: At this stage, I am super annoyed with this.Whenever I launch the store It closes without even opening for a millisecond!It is completely stopping me from playing the things I want to. Minecraft requires Microsoft store in order to open that, but when I launch it I can't even...
  3. Microsoft store opens, as soon as it seems to be done loading it closes.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store opens, as soon as it seems to be done loading it closes.: I have done everything. I've run wsreset.exe, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app through powershell so many times I could type it out without looking. I've reset my pc while keeping personal files AND wiping my drives. I've done an ISO in-place repair. I've run the...
  4. Microsoft store opens, as soon as it seems to be done loading it closes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store opens, as soon as it seems to be done loading it closes.: I have done everything. I've run wsreset.exe, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app through powershell so many times I could type it out without looking. I've reset my pc while keeping personal files AND wiping my drives. I've done an ISO in-place repair. I've run the...
  5. Microsoft store opens, as soon as it seems to be done loading it closes.

6. Microsoft Store closing on open

Microsoft Store closing on open: Hello.My recent question got deleted so I would like to continue the conversation.The MS Store immediately closes when I open it.I have had this problem since the first day I got my pc,I ran the trouble-shooter tells me to reset it so I click on repair and reset in advanced...
  7. Microsoft Store closing on open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store closing on open: Hello.My recent question got deleted so I would like to continue the conversation.The MS Store immediately closes when I open it.I have had this problem since the first day I got my pc,I ran the trouble-shooter tells me to reset it so I click on repair and reset in advanced...
  8. Microsoft Store closing on open

9. Microsoft store crashes as soon as it opens

Microsoft store crashes as soon as it opens: So I have a *clean* install of Windows 10 Pro N. All the latest windows updates. I created the bootable USB using the Windows 10 media creation tool today. In other words, essentially the latest-and-greatest. I have installed no 3rd party applications yet. After the install...
  10. CMD window closing as soon as opened

in Windows 10 Support
    CMD window closing as soon as opened: This just started about two weeks ago. As soon as use the CMD command the window closes right away. Doing some research, I think possibly it occurred after my computer got infected with a miner. My antivirus killed it right away and dozens of full scans indicate I am virus...