Windows 10: Microsoft Store closing as soon as i open it

Discus and support Microsoft Store closing as soon as i open it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This has happened twice to me now, the first time I had to wipe my whole pc after trying every "fix". Don't feel like doing this again after losing all... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jarell L, May 8, 2021.

1. Jarell L Win User

Microsoft Store closing as soon as i open it

This has happened twice to me now, the first time I had to wipe my whole pc after trying every "fix". Don't feel like doing this again after losing all my stuff, can somebody help? This is really stressing me out.BTW i have done wsreset, deleting directories, reseting microsoft store in settings and dsm scan.

:)

Jarell L, May 8, 2021

2. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, May 8, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store, Applications Will Open Then Close

Hi all,

I've searched everywhere online and tried various ways to solve this issue, but none of the suggested methods work.

Not only does my Microsoft Store open and immediately close, other applications such as the calculator, calendar, etc. does the same thing.

Tried WSReset, deleting caches, using powershell, sfc scan.

Does anyone have any other suggestions for this issue?

Katherineeowen, May 8, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store closing as soon as i open it

Windows Store crashes as soon as it starts

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to do a Windows Store reset by following the steps below.

• Press “Windows key + R”, type “wsreset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.
    • This will reset the Windows Store.
    After the Windows Store is reset, Computer will automatically open Windows Store. Check if the issue still persists.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store closing as soon as i open it

1. Microsoft Store closing as soon as i open it - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store closing

2. Microsoft Store opens and immediately closes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store opens and immediately closes: I've followed and tried many of the more popular suggestions on this issue but to no avail. However, I have been able to narrow down that the problem fixes if I create a new user on the PC but, as soon as I sign in with a specific email my most important one Microsoft account...
  3. Microsoft Store Closes Upon Opening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store Closes Upon Opening: Whenever I attempt to open the windows store, it closes immediately after opening. I've tried every fix I've found online so far, and each one I've tried has not worked. Most recently I used the Media Creation Tool to reinstall windows, and that did nothing. I really have no...
  4. Microsoft Store Opens and closes immediately.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Opens and closes immediately.: Hello, I bought the Xbox Game Pass for PC and for some reason it wasn't activated in my Store, it was telling me to buy again, So I checked online for a fix and it told me to "delete localcache", and I went ahead and did that but now my Store opens and closes immediately!...
  5. Cortana closes as soon as she opens

in Cortana
    Cortana closes as soon as she opens: hen itap the mic she closes automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-closes-as-soon-as-she-opens/e17f19b6-af63-43cc-a98b-7dd3f3313591
  6. my outlook keeps closing as soon as I open it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my outlook keeps closing as soon as I open it: Hi, I need some help please. In the last few days I've had a problem with my Outlook. As soon as I open it, it stays open for a few seconds then closes. I have tried doing an on-line repair, but that didn't fix it. Thanks in advance....
  7. Microsoft store crashes as soon as it opens

Microsoft store crashes as soon as it opens: So I have a *clean* install of Windows 10 Pro N. All the latest windows updates. I created the bootable USB using the Windows 10 media creation tool today. In other words, essentially the latest-and-greatest. I have installed no 3rd party applications yet. After the install...
  8. Fix for Microsoft Store opening and closing instantly

Fix for Microsoft Store opening and closing instantly: Hello if you're having issue like trying to access Microsoft Store but it closes instantly and if you watch Microsoft Edge and it complains about HTML5 well I found a solution that fixed all of that for me because I looked up all kinds of solutions none worked until I reached...
  9. CMD window closing as soon as opened

in Windows 10 Support
    CMD window closing as soon as opened: This just started about two weeks ago. As soon as use the CMD command the window closes right away. Doing some research, I think possibly it occurred after my computer got infected with a miner. My antivirus killed it right away and dozens of full scans indicate I am virus...
  10. Settings menu closes as soon as I open it. Help?

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings menu closes as soon as I open it. Help?: I just recently downloaded Windows Ten today 7/29/2015 and I wanted to personalize my computer. I opened the start window and clicked settings. The window flashed up but then disappeared. It isn't showing up in my taskbar or in task manager. I tried accessing it from the tile...