Windows 10: Microsoft Store closing immediately after opening

Discus and support Microsoft Store closing immediately after opening in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I was claimed the free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and to play it the site sent me to the windows store. It opened and immediately... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Vuk Petrović, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store closing immediately after opening

Hello, I was claimed the free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and to play it the site sent me to the windows store. It opened and immediately closed. I have tried a lot of Powershell commands, wsreset and changing time and date but nothing happened. I tried even to reinstall it, but I accidentally deleted it. I made a new user account and it's there but the same problem: Can't open it! Please help! Thanks in advance.

:)

Vuk Petrović, Mar 10, 2019

2. Microsoft Store, Applications Will Open Then Close

Hi all,

I've searched everywhere online and tried various ways to solve this issue, but none of the suggested methods work.

Not only does my Microsoft Store open and immediately close, other applications such as the calculator, calendar, etc. does the same thing.

Tried WSReset, deleting caches, using powershell, sfc scan.

Does anyone have any other suggestions for this issue?

Katherineeowen, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Microsoft Edge keeps on closing after a few seconds of opening it

Edge is Awesome for Browsing. Seems like this is a problem that many users are facing.
    Do this: Disconnect your Internet and follow these steps

Steps: Microsoft Edge Closes Immediately after opening - Solved | Fix Errors

Windows10users, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store closing immediately after opening

Windows Store Closes Immediately After Opening

On my Windows 10 laptop, when I try to open the windows store, calculator, candy crush, Xbox live they close immediately after opening.

Filip Bocon, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store closing immediately after opening

1. Microsoft Store closing immediately after opening - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store closing

2. Microsoft store closing immediately on open!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store closing immediately on open!: At this stage, I am super annoyed with this.Whenever I launch the store It closes without even opening for a millisecond!It is completely stopping me from playing the things I want to. Minecraft requires Microsoft store in order to open that, but when I launch it I can't even...
  3. Microsoft store closing immediately on open!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store closing immediately on open!: At this stage, I am super annoyed with this.Whenever I launch the store It closes without even opening for a millisecond!It is completely stopping me from playing the things I want to. Minecraft requires Microsoft store in order to open that, but when I launch it I can't even...
  4. Microsoft store closing immediately on open!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Store closes immediately after opening

Store closes immediately after opening: I have tried many ways but windows store not opening ..it just loads and closes itself.I tried ;reseting the appclear cachesync timetroubleshootingand restarting but not a single work for me.plz help me to solve this problem...
  6. Store closes immediately after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store closes immediately after opening: I have tried many ways but windows store not opening ..it just loads and closes itself.I tried ;reseting the appclear cachesync timetroubleshootingand restarting but not a single work for me.plz help me to solve this problem...
  7. Store closes immediately after opening

8. Microsoft Store opens and immediately closes

Microsoft Store opens and immediately closes: I've followed and tried many of the more popular suggestions on this issue but to no avail. However, I have been able to narrow down that the problem fixes if I create a new user on the PC but, as soon as I sign in with a specific email my most important one Microsoft account...
  9. Microsoft Store Closes Immediately After Opening

Microsoft Store Closes Immediately After Opening: I am using Windows 10 ver 2004 OS Build 19041.450. Microsoft Store closes immediately after opening, I have gone to Settings/Apps and Reset Microsoft Store but it makes no difference. Looking through previous replies on answers.microsoft.com I have run PowerShell...
  10. Microsoft Store Opens and closes immediately.

Microsoft Store Opens and closes immediately.: Hello, I bought the Xbox Game Pass for PC and for some reason it wasn't activated in my Store, it was telling me to buy again, So I checked online for a fix and it told me to "delete localcache", and I went ahead and did that but now my Store opens and closes immediately!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. CALCULATOR CLOSING AFTER OPENING ON WINDOWS