Windows 10: Microsoft store completely gonei even tried the windows powershell thingy

Discus and support Microsoft store completely gonei even tried the windows powershell thingy in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've been finding solution to my problems about the missing MIcrosoft Store, it's not technically gone but the icon is still in the start but when i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PLACERAIDER, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Microsoft store completely gonei even tried the windows powershell thingy

I've been finding solution to my problems about the missing MIcrosoft Store, it's not technically gone but the icon is still in the start but when i press it, nothing happened. When i press the app settings it just put me in on the app lists. I've also tried the windows powershell commands you guys provided and even downloaded MIcrosoft Store on other sources and it won't work.

:)

PLACERAIDER, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft's 'One Store' takes a step towards completion

Read more: Microsoft takes a step towards completion

Brink, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Vijay Win User
    Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Microsoft store completely gonei even tried the windows powershell thingy

Microsoft Store Completely Disappeared

Hello Edward,

We can run the DISM command-line tool and the SFC tool to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. This will also restore damaged or corrupted components that are required to run the Microsoft
    Store app. Kindly refer to this support article for the steps on how to run the
    tool. Make sure that you're signed in as the administrator to complete the operation.

I want to make sure that you executed the correct Windows
    PowerShell
    command for reinstalling the app. Kindly check these steps if it's similar to the one you performed.

1. Click the Start button and type Windows
      PowerShell
    2. Right-click Windows PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator
    3. If prompted, select Yes or enter the administrator password.
    4. Copy and paste the command below and hit Enter.
      • Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    5. Restart your PC.

Should the issue remain, run the WSReset to reset the Microsoft Store cache.

1. Click the Start button and type WSReset.
    2. Right-click WSReset and select Run as administrator.
    3. If prompted, select Yes or enter the administrator password.
    4. Wait for the process to finish.
    5. The Microsoft Store app will launch once the process is complete.

We also need to make sure that you have the latest updates for Windows 10 installed. Simply run the
    Windows Update to install the latest updates for your machine. You can refer to the
    Windows 10 update history for more information.

Let me know the results.

Devlin Sco, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store completely gonei even tried the windows powershell thingy

1. Microsoft store completely gonei even tried the windows powershell thingy - Similar Threads - Microsoft store completely

2. Microsoft store not working tried resetting even windows fresh installation.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not working tried resetting even windows fresh installation.: Microsoft store not working tried resetting even windows fresh installation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-working-tried-resetting-even/78f4e1b1-d8ee-47d3-9e70-74511220ab5c
  3. Microsoft store not working tried resetting even windows fresh installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not working tried resetting even windows fresh installation.: Microsoft store not working tried resetting even windows fresh installation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-working-tried-resetting-even/78f4e1b1-d8ee-47d3-9e70-74511220ab5c
  4. Microsoft store not working tried resetting even windows fresh installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store Completely Refusing to open even after in-place upgrade

Microsoft Store Completely Refusing to open even after in-place upgrade: i recently rebuilt windows, while retaining personal files, and i have come to notice that when i clicked the windows store icon/app, nothing would happen at all. i looked for a few days on support and the 3 things i saw to do most was troubleshoot, i tried and did not work,...
  6. Microsoft Store Completely Refusing to open even after in-place upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Completely Refusing to open even after in-place upgrade: i recently rebuilt windows, while retaining personal files, and i have come to notice that when i clicked the windows store icon/app, nothing would happen at all. i looked for a few days on support and the 3 things i saw to do most was troubleshoot, i tried and did not work,...
  7. Microsoft Store Completely Refusing to open even after in-place upgrade

8. Microsoft Store Completely Broken

Microsoft Store Completely Broken: My Xbox app was broken, so I uninstalled it with the intent to reinstall. However, the Microsoft store has been infinitely attempting to install it ever since. This is made stranger as the install never ended but the Xbox App is back on my PC, but could no longer install...
  9. Microsoft Store is completely broken

Microsoft Store is completely broken: I've had the game pass for 2 months but the Microsoft Store stopped working about 1.5 months ago which made me reinstall the xbox app but since then all apps have crashed when trying to initially install it. I've tried reset commands in the console, resetting the store cache,...
  10. Microsoft store is completely useless.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store is completely useless.: I baught a newer lenovo laptop with a dual core i3 and 12gb of ram..... Specs shouldnt matter, but apearently I need googles super computer just to install an app on this thing with the microsoft store. Befor hand, I couldnt get the MS store to download any faster than...