Windows 10: Microsoft Store Continuously Opens

Discus and support Microsoft Store Continuously Opens in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I recently got a new computer and was trying to install Minecraft via the Minecraft installer. However, once I opened it, Microsoft Store opened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JChao1, Feb 28, 2022.

1. JChao1 Win User

Microsoft Store Continuously Opens

Hello,I recently got a new computer and was trying to install Minecraft via the Minecraft installer. However, once I opened it, Microsoft Store opened as well. In addition, it continued to open with split-second intervals in between, and hasn't stopped. As a result, I cannot interact with most of Windows or if I can, the Store opens and it becomes a pain to exit out of or minimize. My computer is up to date with updates and my time and language is set correctly. My only way to get rid of this right now is to restart my computer. But I cannot install Minecraft with the Store acting up like this

:)

JChao1, Feb 28, 2022

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 28, 2022
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Feb 28, 2022
  4. Microsoft Store Continuously Opens

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Feb 28, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store Continuously Opens

1. Microsoft Store Continuously Opens - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Continuously

2. microsoft store not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store not opening: hello! my microsoft store is not opening when i double click on it it does'nt gives any response no loading sign at all i reinstall the windows hoping it will work but it isnt so can u plz help me with this and for your information i was previously having a problem like some...
  3. Microsoft Store not opening.

Microsoft Store not opening.: Hello sir/madam,I am Devan from India. My microsoft store isn't showing in apps and features option in settings and cant open with powershell command and i need to download something really important that can only be download from microsoft store. Please help me through this...
  4. Microsoft store not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not opening: My MS store is just loading and loading and loading... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-opening/2b325c62-01dd-48c2-9812-3cf0d7b4ac33
  5. Microsoft store not opening

Microsoft store not opening: My MS store is just loading and loading and loading... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-opening/2b325c62-01dd-48c2-9812-3cf0d7b4ac33
  6. Microsoft Store Continuously Opens

Microsoft Store Continuously Opens: Hello,I recently got a new computer and was trying to install Minecraft via the Minecraft installer. However, once I opened it, Microsoft Store opened as well. In addition, it continued to open with split-second intervals in between, and hasn't stopped. As a result, I cannot...
  7. Microsoft Store Continuously Opens

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Continuously Opens: Hello,I recently got a new computer and was trying to install Minecraft via the Minecraft installer. However, once I opened it, Microsoft Store opened as well. In addition, it continued to open with split-second intervals in between, and hasn't stopped. As a result, I cannot...
  8. microsoft store will not open,

microsoft store will not open,: Microsoft store will not open. I have tried everything I can find. somebody please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-will-not-open/e73c7cf0-e811-4ad1-8777-bc2d02a07127
  9. Open Microsoft Store.

Open Microsoft Store.: My microsoft store is not working. It is showing that We all have Bad Days .Please open my Microsoft Store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-microsoft-store/d4144eba-6710-495e-aa1b-bfe4c4a84e5a
  10. Microsoft Store not continuing download

Microsoft Store not continuing download: [ATTACH]I't trying to download this game and it got up to this point and it stopped at this point. I stopped it and tried to restart the download and it started back at this point and not downloading anymore. How do I fix this issue?...