Windows 10: Microsoft Store couldn't search/install for a particular app?

Discus and support Microsoft Store couldn't search/install for a particular app? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So i would like to install a game called Minecraft for Windows 10, but when i clicked on the app it showed error. Demonstration:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bintang Pratama, May 11, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store couldn't search/install for a particular app?

So i would like to install a game called Minecraft for Windows 10, but when i clicked on the app it showed error.

Demonstration: https://youtu.be/QnTp6NKRJzo

I've tried cleaning the cache, resetting the app, reinstalling the app, tried the troubleshooter, not working.

I need a solution to fix this problem.

Thanks.

:)

Bintang Pratama, May 11, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 11, 2019
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, May 11, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store couldn't search/install for a particular app?

Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store couldn't search/install for a particular app?

1. Microsoft Store couldn't search/install for a particular app? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store couldn't

2. Microsoft Store: Couldn't install, we'll retry shortly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store: Couldn't install, we'll retry shortly: I keep getting this message each time I try to install an app from the Microsoft store. I have been on countless websites, discussions and etc, but none of those solutions are working for me such as the enabling windows update(which doesn't work) anybody else has this issue...
  3. Couldn't install apps and games from Microsoft Store on both my laptop and pc. The error...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Couldn't install apps and games from Microsoft Store on both my laptop and pc. The error...: I tried on my laptop and desktop and get the same error code. I also switch to different microsoft account and it is still the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-install-apps-and-games-from-microsoft/64316524-b834-4a6d-bb18-70685e3fcd83"
  4. App installer couldn't install packages

App installer couldn't install packages: Lenovo X230 Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.292 Trying to install Lenovo Vantage (the Lenovo admin app) and keep getting this: [ATTACH] Can anyone shed any light on this, why is it happening, and how can I get the app installed?...
  5. Issue with Microsoft Store app installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Microsoft Store app installation: My laptop is Surface pro 6, I use Windows 10 Pro and I cannot install the app “Amazon Video UK” with receiving the message “It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account”....
  6. Microsoft Store App Stuck on "Install"

Microsoft Store App Stuck on "Install": I just performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. I was installing Snip and Sketch from the Microsoft Apps Store, it completed the download and began the install, however, did not complete. 1/ I have and HP Desktop with a high speed internet connection....
  7. install apps from microsoft store

install apps from microsoft store: I was asked to log in via logmein last night. I was given a case number. The issue was not resolved. I am still only able to install from the microsoft store but not download. They advised I download windows 1803, which I have now done. The problem hasn't been resolved....
  8. microsoft store won't install apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft store won't install apps: when i try to install apps from microsoft store this message Couldn't install We will retry shortlyhows up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-install-apps/bde1f084-fbdf-4468-afd4-8b85375e8e6e
  9. Microsoft Store app icons don't appear in Search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store app icons don't appear in Search: When I search for a Trusted Microsoft Store app (examples: Weather, Skype, News, HP Scan and Capture), I do not see the app icon. It appears as a blank default image icon. But in the list of apps, I do see them.[ATTACH]...
  10. App Store Couldn't Connect to the Server?

App Store Couldn't Connect to the Server?: [img] I've tried to re-register the app store but to no avail. 57120