Windows 10: Microsoft Store couldn't search/install for a particular app?

Discus and support Microsoft Store couldn't search/install for a particular app? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So i would like to install a game called Minecraft for Windows 10, but when i clicked on the app it showed error. Demonstration:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bintang Pratama, May 11, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store couldn't search/install for a particular app?

So i would like to install a game called Minecraft for Windows 10, but when i clicked on the app it showed error.

Demonstration: https://youtu.be/QnTp6NKRJzo

I've tried cleaning the cache, resetting the app, reinstalling the app, tried the troubleshooter, not working.

I need a solution to fix this problem.

Thanks.

:)

Bintang Pratama, May 11, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 11, 2019
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, May 11, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store couldn't search/install for a particular app?

Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store couldn't search/install for a particular app?

1. Microsoft Store couldn't search/install for a particular app? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store couldn't

2. Microsoft store "Search for app in the Store?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store "Search for app in the Store?": Hi, I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it. When I want to open an application that does not belong to the Microsoft Store, a window opens that says "Search for app in the Store?", and i can't open itPLS Help me !!!...
  3. Microsoft store "Search for app in the Store?"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store "Search for app in the Store?": Hi, I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it. When I want to open an application that does not belong to the Microsoft Store, a window opens that says "Search for app in the Store?", and i can't open itPLS Help me !!!...
  4. Problems installing a particular app from the Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems installing a particular app from the Windows Store: One of my favorite apps suddenly stopped working. Here is the error code in case you need it. 0x803F8001I have entered the Windows store, I have logged out again to no avail.Any help would be appreciated....
  5. Problems installing a particular app from the Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems installing a particular app from the Windows Store: One of my favorite apps suddenly stopped working. Here is the error code in case you need it. 0x803F8001I have entered the Windows store, I have logged out again to no avail.Any help would be appreciated....
  6. Problems installing a particular app from the Windows Store

7. Trouble with installing a particular App from Windows Store

Trouble with installing a particular App from Windows Store: One of my favourite Apps...7 Little Words... has suddenly stopped working. The following message appears:- Check your account 7 Little Words is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error...
  8. Particular issues with Microsoft Store can't install

Particular issues with Microsoft Store can't install: Hi there. I can't install any apps. I detected this problem when trying to install HP Smart, because I can't connect wirelessly to an HP printer without it. Here are the main issues: The whole performance of the Microsoft Store app is ropey. It often freezes...
  9. "Couldn't install" any store apps.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Couldn't install" any store apps.: Trying to install something from the Windows Store for the first time in ages and it won't install anything. So far I've tried running the app troubleshooter, which told me to enable UAC - so I did. It found no other problems. Some other reddit posts recommended trying the...
  10. Microsoft store app couldn't install.

Microsoft store app couldn't install.: I have some problems with Windows 10. I can't update or download app on my Microsoft store app. 1. when I try to update an app it shows an "Error" [ATTACH] 2. also when I try to install a new app it shows me this Message: [ATTACH] I had tried to do everything...