Windows 10: Microsoft Store crashes on launch

Discus and support Microsoft Store crashes on launch in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Basically when I try to launch Microsoft Store the window opens with a loader and then just closes in a few seconds. Ran these 2 commands:DISM /Online... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Heavysider, May 1, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store crashes on launch

Basically when I try to launch Microsoft Store the window opens with a loader and then just closes in a few seconds. Ran these 2 commandsMicrosoft Store crashes on launch :DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealthsfc /scannowBoth responded with "No issues found"Event Viewer:Faulting application name: WinStore.App.exe, version: 12104.1001.1.0, time stamp: 0x6074f8c0Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.964, time stamp: 0x812662a7Exception code: 0xc000027bFault offset: 0x000000000010b39cFaulting process ID: 0x2a98Faulting application start time: 0x01d73e81cbb47120Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Win

:)

Heavysider, May 1, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 1, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Hi,

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it crashes when you launch it, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What happens when you launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Do you read any error message when you launch the game? If yes, what is the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 1, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store crashes on launch

Microsoft Store app not launching

Hello,

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Do you get any error code when you try to open the store app?
    3. Which build version of Windows 10 you are using currently?

Refer the article to check
    Which Windows operating system am I running?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Reset Microsoft store.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type
      wsreset
      and hit enter.

The command will reset the store cache and open the app once the command is complete.

Method 2:

Create a new user account and check. Refer the article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Also, you can refer the article
    Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store crashes on launch

1. Microsoft Store crashes on launch - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store crashes

2. Microsoft Store crashes instantly after launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store crashes instantly after launching: Hello my name's youssef and recently my windows was acting abit werid.. firstly VPNs no longer work for methen all microsoft office fail authenticate me then the Worst happened.the microsoft store app closes instantly after opening it. i've searched on the internet for a way...
  3. Microsoft Store crashes instantly after launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store crashes instantly after launching: Hello my name's youssef and recently my windows was acting abit werid.. firstly VPNs no longer work for methen all microsoft office fail authenticate me then the Worst happened.the microsoft store app closes instantly after opening it. i've searched on the internet for a way...
  4. Microsoft Store Apps Crash On Launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Apps Crash On Launch: Hello,I'll get straight to the question. I downloaded ARK Survival Evolved from the Microsoft Store on my PC. However, when I try to launch ARK the application opens for about 2 seconds then closes. This same issue also happens when I try and launch ROBLOX, except ROBLOX...
  5. Microsoft Store Apps Crash On Launch

Microsoft Store Apps Crash On Launch: Hello,I'll get straight to the question. I downloaded ARK Survival Evolved from the Microsoft Store on my PC. However, when I try to launch ARK the application opens for about 2 seconds then closes. This same issue also happens when I try and launch ROBLOX, except ROBLOX...
  6. Microsoft Store Apps Crash On Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Microsoft Store crashing after launch

Microsoft Store crashing after launch: Hello, I didn't use Microsoft Store for a while but lately I wanted to try downloading something from there.Unfortunately my plans were destroyed by Microsoft Store crashing when I was clicking on any app, before it even loads properly.How it looks is: I click on an app ->...
  8. microsoft store keeps crashing at launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store keeps crashing at launch: I run the msreset.exe but it didn,t work so i run this code "powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml" in powershell as admin but it is giving me this type of error [ATTACH]pls help...
  9. Microsoft Store crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store crashing on launch: Every time I try to open Microsoft Store it just crashes.I tried everything reseting the microsoft store,even tried to open the app using wsreset.exe an error occured and also I uninstalled the store and reinstalled it but it just crashes on launch.Help... submitted by...
  10. Microsoft store games crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store games crashing on launch: Every time I launch games from the Microsoft store such as ARK: Survival Evolved, Forza and Sea of Thieves (The only Microsoft store games I have downloaded on my pc) the games show me this: [IMG]Then they immediately close out as if they never launched. I've updated...