Windows 10: Microsoft store crashes when I open the settings.

Discus and support Microsoft store crashes when I open the settings. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to download Minecraft, but when I try to download the game In my only drive C:, It says: ''we arent able to install the app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MalkataKrava, May 22, 2024.

1. Microsoft store crashes when I open the settings.

Hello, I've been trying to download Minecraft, but when I try to download the game In my only drive C:, It says: ''we arent able to install the app unknownappinstall''. It wants me to change the default install folder. So, I go to MS Store settings, and then the store crashes. I've searched everywhere and tried almost everything I saw on the internet. I even preinstalled my Windows 10 a few hours ago but the issue still continues. I'm not sure, but I think the error is called 0xc000027b. I found a few ways to fix it, but they don't work for me. I haven't tried only 2 ways. One of them is

:)

MalkataKrava, May 22, 2024
  2. epulone Win User

windows Store crash after open it.

I Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter but it didn't work (couldn't identify the problem).

Microsoft store crashes when I open the settings. 220685d1547306037t-windows-store-crash-after-open-image.png

I have already tried before Re-register Microsoft Store app creating with a new user and Reset app store with not luck.

Microsoft store crashes when I open the settings. 220687d1547306884t-windows-store-crash-after-open-image.png

I also completed the windows repair ( by ISO ) it didn't work as well.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

epulone, May 22, 2024
  3. Compumind Win User
    Compumind, May 22, 2024
  4. Microsoft store crashes when I open the settings.

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 22, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft store crashes when I open the settings.

1. Microsoft store crashes when I open the settings. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store crashes

2. Microsoft store crashes when I open the settings.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store crashes when I open the settings.: Hello, I've been trying to download Minecraft, but when I try to download the game In my only drive C:, It says: ''we arent able to install the app unknownappinstall''. It wants me to change the default install folder. So, I go to MS Store settings, and then the store...
  3. Microsoft store crashes when I open the settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store crashes when I open the settings.: Hello, I've been trying to download Minecraft, but when I try to download the game In my only drive C:, It says: ''we arent able to install the app unknownappinstall''. It wants me to change the default install folder. So, I go to MS Store settings, and then the store...
  4. Windows store crashes when i open the settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store crashes when i open the settings: when i open the windows store and click on settings it crashes ive tried reseting the app, clearing the cache, restarting and updating my computer, and using the troubleshooting tool but nothing is working...
  5. Windows store crashes when i open the settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store crashes when i open the settings: when i open the windows store and click on settings it crashes ive tried reseting the app, clearing the cache, restarting and updating my computer, and using the troubleshooting tool but nothing is working...
  6. Crash when opening Microsoft Store Roblox

Crash when opening Microsoft Store Roblox: From eventvwr.msc Faulting application name: Windows10Universal.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x503c61d8 Faulting module name: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll, version: 10.0.18362.1, time stamp: 0x28f66eca Exception code: 0xc000027b Fault offset: 0x0086b264 Faulting process id:...
  7. Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing: This happened very suddenly and randomly, my computer simply will not allow me to open up my settings and microsoft store, and when I've read many forums on the same issue, powershell as well. Nothing is working, not even trying to reset my pc entirely, it just says "an error...
  8. Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing

Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing: This happened very suddenly and randomly, my computer simply will not allow me to open up my settings and microsoft store, and when I've read many forums on the same issue, powershell as well. Nothing is working, not even trying to reset my pc entirely, it just says "an error...
  9. Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Microsoft Store crashes whenever i open the settings

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store crashes whenever i open the settings: it also wont install any apps and just says "something happened at our end" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-crashes-whenever-i-open-the/beae28f6-4bec-4066-94c2-62985a06aafc